Author Topic: Lora Farnworth Massage  (Read 2065 times)

Offline standardpostage

External Link/Members Only
Telephoned day before. Confirmed by text on the morning. Speaks good English. Romanian.
Flat above a shop, 2 minutes from Tesco. Park at Tesco or on street. Very clean flat and shower room.
£80 for body to body naked massage. Proper massage bed with hole for face. Good professional massage. CC swipes, prostrate massage. Breast massage. Real breast, no enhancements. Light kissing. Allows you to play with her pussy. No fingers inside. Breast kissing allowed. Very friendly smiley girl. Good looking. Medium size girl. Age about 25 to 30, I think.
£80 for 1 hour. Seen before, will see again.
Very good wank with eye contact. Better looking in the flesh than the site images.
Overall, great.

Offline tincrusher

anyone know where the other girl has gone who used to work in the same place. not the best massage but a body well worth a visit.

Cheers
Tin

Offline john0109

Sounds good. I've not seen her for a while. How's her timekeeping these days? Did you get the full hour?

Offline standardpostage

Sounds good. I've not seen her for a while. How's her timekeeping these days? Did you get the full hour?
Just the hour, not over, not under. Blonde hair now. Nice personality. Worth seeing. Gives a decent massage.

Offline samneil15

Yeah I saw her a couple of times- very sexy imo but I was in and out in 55 minutes. Twice, and that included showering before and after. Better off with Claire or Sophie in Ashton.

I need an alternative to those 2 also though  :unknown: