Author Topic: ‘Peau’ Budsarakam ThaiMassage Portland St Manchester - 07599 508523  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Steve McQueen

I use this Thai massage place when I’m in the city centre and when I’ve not made arrangements with anyone. It’s normally a spur of the moment thing. The location cannot be called discrete buts it’s the city centre and nobody is bothered at what your up to.

Peau is probably in her mid 30s, slim and friendly but has what most people would say she has a ‘lived in’ face but not unattractive. Went for the hour massage with HE. Massage was very good to be honest, not very erotic though, there were some sensual touches. Turned over and she asked for the extra £20, which I had ready under the pillow, saves getting off the table and rummaging around. HE was fine with warm hands and oil. Touching permitted but only through her clothes which is better than nothing just!

It’s a neutral because she starting talking to another girl outside on a couple of occasions and left the room twice. Wasn’t as if the place was busy.  Time to try another venue I think. Total cost £60

Apologies couldn’t find the website,




Offline Steve McQueen


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Many thanks Goldfinch.

 :thumbsup:

They used to have there own website,but it doesn't seem to be active at present.

Good tip,putting £20 under the pillow,or as some members do put it to one side in view,shows the SP what you're after. :wacko: ;)

Never been there before,but been to the nearby Shanghai Clinic (think it's had a name change since I was last there) many times and HE is always available.