Author Topic: Claudia of Premium - Sunderland  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Jamiee92

External Link/Members Only

Well its been a while since I last seen someone, I usually went for Keeva till she vacated the area and that was a while ago so thought I would dip my toe into the scene again and seen who was available when I was free today. Got in touch with Premium and booked Claudia for a 1 hour incall.

My only issues were at the start locating the premises in Sunderland as I was looking for a property that had a different door number to the number it corresponds to if that makes sense?? At this point I almost drove off home as my biggest fear would be knocking on the wrong door   :lol: some more clear instructions given by Junie  over text and I managed to find the right property in the end.

Behind the door was a gorgeous slim and notably tall Claudia with an infectious smile. Got the nasty part in terms of paperwork out of the way from the outset, had a bit of natter and went on to the bedroom.

Admittedly I dont make things easy as I am a very nervous person when it comes to this sort of thing, but claudia put me at ease right away and before long the clothes came swiftly off. She moved in with some light FK but not DFK. Onto the bed and with some OWO from her which was absolutely devine with plenty of eye contact which was so hot. I then asked if we could do 69 as I felt she needed a little bit of attention too. The view of her arse is sublime and I could not help but rim her from this position. She then suggested missionary however for reasons beyond the control of claudia (my bloody nerves) the little fella just wasn't playing ball. Claudia then at my request gave a seductive handjob whilst licking my neck - i dont know why but it drives me crazy and i finished off, cleaned up. I knew i wouldnt get a 2nd pop so just spent the remaining 15 mins or so just chatting.

Acid test for me is would I return? Absolutely...I have unfinished business with the lass  :D

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for the review, maybe you put pressure on yourself overthinking it, easily done :unknown:  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

Claudia never fails to give great service, she’s pretty unique in her consistency, imho she’s a top girl. Glad you had such a great punt and enjoy your return visit :hi:

Offline 3rdManIn

Is that the SR4 location? It’s always put me off going back to see her - as amazing as I think her service is, because of the area’s reputation. What’s it actually like?

Offline Jamiee92

Yer SR4 location. Tbh it was the whole situation with the wrong door number that got me. I was honestly so close to just driving off. But so glad I never. Junie saved it with more concise details