Author Topic: friendleyhorneylady - Cleveleys  (Read 1175 times)


1 review(s) for friendleyhorneylady (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ponder

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Comms excellent, appointment made by text and post code given.

Venue
Nice clean semi in a residential area of Cleveleys with plenty of on road parking.

Meet
I’d prearranged 1/2 hr with the lady and then her hubby join for a 1/2 hr spit roasting session.
Door opened by her hubby and directed down the hall to where the lady is waiting. This is when it starts going downhill. Just didn’t fancy her I nearly walked but in the heart of the house didn’t want to cause a scene.
All over tan too much more like burnt and dry. Boobs sagging but the shaved pussy looked ok. Normally like a little smooching but wasn’t kissing her.  :thumbsdown:
Just wanted it over with so stripped and laid on the bed whilst she played with the old fella. Didn’t look at her face and eventually got hard enough for her to rubber me up for OW. Prefer OWO but couldn’t be bothered asking. Didn’t gag but got a runny nose and said she didn’t want to puke when she attempted DT. So I told her to climb aboard but that put me off looking at her so turned her over for doggie. This was the best bit slapping her arse and banging her from behind.
Decided I was only gunna cum the once so told her to get her hubby in for a spit roast. He comes in whilst I’m still balls deep in his dearly beloved and sticks his cock in her mouth. Nose runny coughing and spluttering and then starts fanny farting.  :scare:
I want to get out now before she starts blowing out of her arse. So I speed up think of England and fill the bag. Quick clean up thank them both and out 40 mins into my 1hr punt.

Conclusion
Just didn’t fancy her so was never gunna be a positive. She’s friendly and talkative and her hubby is an alright bloke to. Won’t be returning.

Offline Master1961

Good honest review , yes if you don’t fancy the lady it’s a hard one

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Had my eye on this one for a while, pics looked OK - Thought I may give her a try to make a return to punting in the area.  Thanks for the info  I'll look elsewhere.

Offline Ponder

Had my eye on this one for a while, pics looked OK - Thought I may give her a try to make a return to punting in the area.  Thanks for the info  I'll look elsewhere.

 :hi:

Offline Georgedaviesok

Still looks like a tranny from behind in them pics!