Author Topic: Niomi masquerade - Darlington Full on action  (Read 1501 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5425051) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Larkins cupboard

External Link/Members Only

£60 30 exhausting minutes

Comms easy as ever. Venue south darlo , same place as my recent review of mollie. It's a little too busy for me, kids playing in street etc. But once inside it's good

Tried to book niomi before but she was always busy. I've discovered why now.

Instantly impressed as soon as I walked in. Tall, statuesque brunette, great curvy figure, big tits all in a fishnet body stocking. Pretty face, I can only think of amy childs as a comparison, but a much more friendly face than that moody mare. Super confident and helpful. This girl seems really experienced, but not even slightly jaded. Age likely late 20s or 30. Milf I'd think but on the young side of milf. Lots of boxes ticked for me.

While mollie was inexperienced but eager, there wasn't much need for guidance with niomi. French kissing and tit sucking within a minute. I sensed straight away she'd be good on the domme side and I asked her. She took full charge, pinning me down and biting my nipples hard. Ball sucking and anal play followed. Then I had to bend over for a spanking, and she ended up finger fucking me from behind. I'm sure she'd have fucked me with something much larger, thankfully nothing was to hand  :lol:

The shock of the penetration had caused all the blood to flow the wrong way but she soon revived me with more ball sucking and ow (my choice)  . She also finger fucked herself by my face and wiped her juices on my face. Nice touch

I was back in the game and soon came with some really good ow.

Tremendous really , and I'm delighted masquerade have a decent line up at the moment. There's not much else around there. I'll book again as I think she could give a really hard spanking without getting scared. I think my bumhole needs a rest though lol

She either genuinely loves sex , or is just a great performer. Would be superb in the porn scene, though I guess she has other commitments


Offline Shearer1955


Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Sounds great, high up on my HL.  :hi:

Offline Poolieman

Did you get her no-no's?
CIM, Anal etc?

Thanks for the review btw.

Offline northface

Did you get her no-no's?
CIM, Anal etc?

Thanks for the review btw.
She does CIM as posted in my review