You really are showing your ignorance now aren't you. My original query was how you could know how much any escort / masseuse could earn.
I then added, what I had hope would be, some useful facts regarding the laws on prostitution, which you have shown to have no knowledge of.
If you read my post again you will find I didn't brand Sheng as anything, I pointed out that giving a HE is a sexual service and as such is covered by the laws on prostitution. It doesn't matter what is stated on her advert.
You chose to respond to my post in the manner you did, though I have no idea what point you were trying to make or why you worded it the way you did.
BTW I don't play games so I'll leave you to use Google and familiarise yourself on the legal aspects of this game.
You say that your original query was "how could I know how much any escort / masseuse earns".
Actually I did not state how much the lady in question earns as a masseuse. I left that up to others if they wished to. The invitation was in (brackets) optional, not obligatory.
The whole point of my post was clearly that in my opinion the lady in question is offering a massage service only
(a good service and value for money, imo) and does not in my opinion (and experience of visiting for a massage, where conversations do take place, but remain confidential) offer full service.
You may know the lady in question better than I, and claim a different experience.
If so I bow to your superior knowledge and experience.
By the way did you happen to visit about a year and a half ago when she had her friend from China staying?
Didn't speak english, told me she was from Guangzhou and was called Jane ? (I take all names and info with a large pinch of salt) I think she was only around about 6-8 weeks. Causing a bit of controversy at the time. If so what was your experience of her massage?