Author Topic: Ruby Morgan - Premium - Sunderland SR1  (Read 2028 times)


29 review(s) for RubyMorgan (23 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Poolieman

Ruby Morgan (Premium Escorts) - 45 min incall Sunderland SR1 - £80

External Link/Members Only

This is a quick review of a meet with Ruby recently.

Comms:
Fine as usual with Junie.

Location:
Five minutes walk from Sunderland train station. Discreet Location. Apartment with front door buzzer.

The WG:
I had read lot of glowing reviews of Ruby and judging by them and her AW shots I thought she would be a stunner.
She isn't. I think the photos must have been from a while ago. I would say she is a Size 14 now, with quite a tum on her.
I'm not hugely fussed by that as I've seen Lady La La who is bigger, but she seems to enjoy what she does.
Facially she's pretty, nothing else. I may be judging her by the standards of my previous punt Blair from Premium who just knocks it out of the park looks and figure wise.
On the plus side, Ruby does have beautiful blue eyes, fantastic complexion and lovely long red(ish) hair

Services:
Pretty Vanilla. She said she did CIM for a while, but now doesn't.

The Meet:
After a brief chat it was obviously Ruby is an intelligent, well spoken girl.
We kissed which was fine (I don't do DFK) but there was already something lacking.
We moved to oral and 69. Both were performed with a lack of enthusiasm. I got pretty bored tbh.
Protected sex in a couple of positions. She does have nice boobs to play with during cowboy, if a bit floppy.
Then back to oral to finish. No CIM as stated, so I came on her boobs.

Conclusion:
The girl and the services were OK. Just OK. It's probably the dullest punt I've had tbh even though there was nothing really wrong.
She's certainly not the great looking girl I expected and her lack of enthusiasm was disappointing. It didn't flow and I had to keep telling her what I wanted next. There was no mischievous glint in her eye you get from some WG's.
She's obviously skilled at what she does, and I think prides herself in giving a good service, but I think it's just a means to an end and that's all.

I doubt I would see her again.



Offline Poolieman

Yeah sorry. I always forget something  :blush:

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for review poolie. I've got a booking with her tomorrow.

Will report back.

Offline AgedCases

I kinda get what you mean. I thought she was a nice lass and was comfortable with her, but she doesn't have that raunchiness that you get with most WGs.

I did find her stunning though.

Offline Zooms

Exactly my experience. Review to follow. Same as op just dull.