Meet took place in January.
She was advertising as meet today, so quick text to her number and I was told she was in a well known Airport hotel. Arranged booking and I was on my way.
She opened the door and i was ushered in, We had agreed £60 for 30 mins as I just wanted oral and a play around.
Physically she was odd looking, massive tits that are starting to droop on a tiny frame plus a face that looks like a picture my granddaughter drew in school and is now on the fridge door. She has the right features in roughly the right place but it just doesn't look right, but maybe thats just me.
Anyway the meet was pleasant enough without being amazing, it all felt a bit wooden, OWO, reverse O, 69, footworship then CIM.
She was chatty and friendly enough but I wouldn't return unless I really needed to unload and she was the only option.