External Link/Members Only£120 for 1hr
Comms: OK, Had made a booking previously but it had to be cancelled last minute due to family issues. No such problems this time, made booking through AW, time, amount and services agreed via email. Was given postcode, house number and tel number early on.
Location : Family house on main road on the outskirts of town. Opposite a local playing fields, so parking just over the road in the carpark. Seems like a quiet area, maybe it was because it was midweek, middle of the day, pissing down and freezing cold though. Jessica only does incalls a few days a week.
The meet: I arrived a couple of minutes before our agreed meeting time, I did call to say I was outside, but no answer, so just went and knocked on the door. Jessica answered straight away, first impressions, very pretty young girl, as per her pictures. She invited me in and asked if I wanted to go straight upstairs or sit downstairs for a chat/drink first. Much to my surprise, I opted for the latter, possibly wanted to calm my 'new girl' nerves! So, sat and chatted for a good 5 mins – Jessicas a lovely chatty, easy going girl, and she kept apologising for the slightly messy state of the house, it is clearly a family home, one she'd recently moved into – so don't go expecting a boutique hotel!
So, Jessica led me upstairs, giving me a great view of what was to come in the next hour! Into the bedroom, onto the bed, bit of light kissing as we undressed. Nice body, good sized breasts, bit of extra around the tummy, but certainly not off-putting or a problem for me. Started off with a BJ, then I went down on Jessica, nice clean-shaven pussy, then on with a condom for sex. Lots of kissing, contact during sex, and to be honest I'd been building up to this meet for a few days, so couldn't really hold on for long before blowing my load.
Cleaned up, laid on bed, bit of a cuddle and chit-chat for a few minutes before dressing and leaving with a promise to see her again – if she'd have me!
Overall a positive, quite a relaxed punt, as opposed to a full-on hour-long shag-fest, but it was our first meet, I would want/need a bit more next time, especially from the BJ, but hey, that's probably down to me, not Jessica, she's a lovely girl and great company.