Author Topic: sexysophiexoxo - Newcastle  (Read 1805 times)


3 review(s) for sexysophiexoxo (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

regent1987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

I got completely fooled by the pictures.

Price: £150 for an hour, I thought high but given her pictures believed it was worth a one off.

Pre-Punt: All sorted and confirmed quickly on AW.

Location: Quite a rough part of the West End. This should have been where alarm bells rang.

Initial Impressions: When opening the door I had that feeling I've only had once before that it would be wise to leave. Unfortunately I'm too nice and couldn't do it. She looked nothing like her pictures.

Looks: I've previously had on escort who didn't look like her pictures but this was on a whole other level. She unfortunately looks like she's either on or has been on drugs, her petiteness looks worryingly more like stunted growth and she's skin and bones. She didn't really have a bum given her skinnyness and the pert boobs on her UKE profile were saggy and extremely stretch marked. Her teeth were not in a good way and her hair didn't look like it had been looked after. Worse though was the smell of BO

Service: Very much business like with an experience I would compare to that of Rihanna_Rude. Despite the OWO being good it just felt awkward and missionary and CG painful due to her skinnyness. I left 38 minutes in as I felt uncomfortable in the situation.

Overall: She seems like a nice girl but I feel she's not confident enough to be in this industry and needs to look after herself for her own good.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:14:23 pm by regent1987 »

Offline The Outsider

That sounds like a really bad way to spend 38 minutes and £150! Thanks for the review to save others from the same fate.  Sounds a right mess.   

Offline Thomasjackson

Thanks for the review, I was tempted by her pictures as well, but could get time to toftt. I’m sure there are plenty good girls out there with decent price.

Offline tynetunnel

Wow OP. Like you, I’d been taken in by her pics but not yet had the cash to pay her a visit. Sad for you but glad for me, thanks for the review. One for the not list. :thumbsup:

regent1987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

It looks like you saw her in July from your reviews?!? How on earth did you give her a positive haha. Agree with what you said about OWO in your review too.
Wow OP. Like you, I’d been taken in by her pics but not yet had the cash to pay her a visit. Sad for you but glad for me, thanks for the review. One for the not list. :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

It looks like you saw her in July from your reviews?!? How on earth did you give her a positive haha. Agree with what you said about OWO in your review too.
I did? She has a new profile then? If it’s the same girl it sounds like she’s deteriorated. I enjoyed her company despite the OWO! Sounds like she’s best avoided now.

Offline Hurley

I have to say she really appealed to me and was on my list for my infrequent visits north, not now though so thanks for that.

Online Slaine

Thanks for the review mate, sorry it was dogshit  :vomit:

Skinny lasses do nowt for me and even more so those that want £150hr  :dash:

Always was and always will be a never from me  :thumbsdown:

regent1987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah, sadly it was only in the booking I realised super skinny girls do nothing for me either

Thanks for the review mate, sorry it was dogshit  :vomit:

Skinny lasses do nowt for me and even more so those that want £150hr  :dash:

Always was and always will be a never from me  :thumbsdown:

regent1987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Were her teeth not terrible when you saw her though? Completely out of line.

quote author=tynetunnel link=topic=246306.msg2517848#msg2517848 date=1556130998]
I did? She has a new profile then? If it’s the same girl it sounds like she’s deteriorated. I enjoyed her company despite the OWO! Sounds like she’s best avoided now.
[/quote]