Author Topic: FKK Palmas Nuremberg  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Sullivan

I'm just back from a couple of hours in FKK Palmas.

I picked up a hire car from the airport and went straight there, about fifteen minutes drive.

It's €35 in on a Friday which gets you a buttoned towel to cover your nether regions, another towel without buttons and a locker key.

The locker rooms are downstairs and you come back up, past reception and down into the main area. There's a bar, a DJ, and some seats. And lots of nude women.

Out one door is a smoking room, then a fruit machine room, then out to a garden. The garden leads to FKK Venezia which is a bit smaller and I think the DJ music from Palmas plays there.

Other side of the room is a door to a room with sauna, steam room, showers and what looked like a jacuzzi but was out of order.

There seems to be a constant line of girls doing some form of video chat just outside the buffet room. Some real stunners doing that.

Onto the girls, I started with Annie from Bulgaria. 28 years old. Looked great in lingerie with tits poking out of the bra. We sat and chatted and then decided to go to a room. €50 for thirty minutes. I asked about kissing but she said she had a cold sore. Very basic ow, CG, Mish, doggy. After about ten minutes getting impatient and wanked me off.

I hung around the two clubs, drank some coca cola, played the fruit machine, had a sauna and a shower.

Ready for the next go, I saw a pretty thing l, 21 yo Rom, and stopped for a chat. Immediately she was asking me to go to a room at €50 for thirty minutes. I asked about dfk, she said no so I left.

Going through the smoking area, I saw an absolute goddess. Eliza from Romania. I wasn't leaving without fucking her. Unfortunately she knew that and upsold me something, I don't know what. She said it was VIP service. When she was sucking me off OW, I asked her to turn round for 69 and she said that if I did that, I couldn't have DFK. So I think the €50 extra got me about 45 seconds of DFK and not much besides! Again, mechanical once in the room and tried to rush me.

Others seemed to be getting a better deal off the girls. Maybe because I'm not German or maybe as I'm not experienced, I have a sucker sign above my head.

I did get to fuck two stunners.

Make of it what you will.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:44:37 am by Sullivan »

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for the report, you said "There seems to be a constant line of girls doing some form of video chat just outside the buffet room. Some real stunners doing that" What was that about, web caming?

You paid extra 50€ for 45 seconds of kissing? Yes maybe the girl did take you for a tourist.

Offline Sullivan

Thanks for the report, you said "There seems to be a constant line of girls doing some form of video chat just outside the buffet room. Some real stunners doing that" What was that about, web caming?

You paid extra 50€ for 45 seconds of kissing? Yes maybe the girl did take you for a tourist.

I think it was webcamming or video chat of some kind. I've never really been into webcams so don't know how it works.

In retrospect, I was ripped off something rotten in paying an extra €50. She was amazing though.

Offline Jerboa

I think it was webcamming or video chat of some kind. I've never really been into webcams so don't know how it works.

In retrospect, I was ripped off something rotten in paying an extra €50. She was amazing though.

Interesting that hookers are diversifying into cam work at a saunaclub, that’s something new.

We can all get hustled by a shark when we are weak minded, was it your dribbling at the mouth and lust struck that she knew you were easy meat? Even with absolute stunners I have learnt to treat them the same as I would a average girl, it can end up me missing out sometimes, but if it works, the girl gets my vibe that I’m not awe struck and not easy for her to manipulate.