Author Topic: Flora HOD - Pimlico - Horrible breath!  (Read 1653 times)


14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5703573) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

James20

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Went to see Flora at HOD in Pimlico. Very easy to book, called and maid confirmed booking by text. Went to the location and was buzzed up. Maid led me through straight to the room. Was left waiting for a bit until Flora came in.

I was very happy to see that the pictures on the website accurately portray her body. Lovely boobs which are humongous with nice proportions. Her face was very average, I would say 5/10, I wouldn't look twice if I passed her on the street. She has lots of tattoos everywhere on her body which I didn't mind. Greeted me with a peck on the cheek and confirmed services with her: DFK (which I absolutely regret), OWO, CIM and swallow (which she longer seems to do). Handed over the money (£130 for 1 hour) and got onto the action.

Started off with DFK and I realised that her breath smelt horrible  :vomit:. I actually started to gag in front of her. She asked me in everything was alright and I just couldn't tell her because it seemed very rude and she had a nice attitude so far. So I said yes and started playing with her boobs and sucking on her nipples. They were amazing to play with and were the reason I visited. But then she told me her nipples are sore and needed to be more gentle  :thumbsdown: I was still horny and tried to forget about her breath even though the taste was still in my mouth. Onto oral and nothing to write home about. I grabbed her head and started to face fuck her but she quickly said i'm not allowed to touch her head and she needs to be in control at all times  :dash:

Sex was average, did a few positions and ended up nutting in her mouth which she swallowed. Looked at the time and 45 mins into session, decided to have my shower and leave. Rinsed my mouth a least 20 times and left without seeing her - couldn't bear a goodbye kiss.

She has lovely pair of tits, but fact that she couldn't use mouthwash between punts, especially with swallowing people's loads all day back to back and kept restricting my access during the meet, it has to be a negative.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 09:11:47 pm by James20 »

Offline WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,811
  • Likes: 126
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Thanks for the review. Under the circumstances it perhaps seems a pity you booked an hour, rather than 30 minutes, with her by the sounds of it though. Maybe a decent pair of tits, but the horrible breath would put a dampener on things.

Offline jichael mackson

Not to pile on the disgust OP but going by reviews she's a pro-active rimmer too

Offline doughboy

Not to pile on the disgust OP but going by reviews she's a pro-active rimmer too

Probably explains why she had shit breath. Unfortunately for the OP, it's too late now. He's got another man's shit in his mouth.

Offline JayXXX

Probably explains why she had shit breath. Unfortunately for the OP, it's too late now. He's got another man's shit in his mouth.

Hahaha this is reason why I cancelled my booking with Devon. Back to back bookings with her allowing CIM and swallow made me think twice. Had a morning booking with her tomorrow before anyone else saw her but she's left HOD now  :dash: