Noticed a few good reviews about this place so I decided to try it out, comms were good, phoned and booked for an evening session,not too familiar with Birkenhead but my Sat Nav took me straight there, just a few minutes from the Birkenhead tunnel exit, easy parking on the road right outside and free.The parlour is on a corner of a road opposite a pub, no problem, no one took any notice, the door was locked but ad soon as the girl seen me she opened it straight away,only a small parlour but very clean, paid my fee and was taken to the 1st room, there are 3 in total with a separate shower room, very small room with thin walls but cosy.Got undressed and the girl came in,very pretty about 30 ish, size 8, very smiley and friendly, said her name was Rose, on with the massage, asked for soft and sexy, very nice technique, nice long strokes, plenty of CC to let me know, turn over time after about 45 minutes, starts to massage my legs and torso and asks what can I do for you, well there's a question, I said I would like to take your top off and suck your breasts, £40 agreed so I unbuttoned her top and then unclipped her bra, small but nice tits, lovely nipples, proceeded to give them a good sucking, she genuinely seemed to enjoy it making all the right noises, then she told me to lay back as she went to work on my cock, nice slow moves at first and then speeded up when she could see I was about to blow, she cleaned me up with a flannel and offered me a shower which I accepted, she she then gave me a bath robe to wear and ran the shower for me, nice touch, nice selection if shower gels to choose, after the shower I got dried and dressed, looked at the clock, I had been in there for 1 hour and 29 minutes although I had only booked the hour, no rush whatsoever, after I dressed I sat in the reception area, Rose gave me a bottle if water and I chatted to the girls for about 20 minutes, I need to come over here more often, really nice and friendly girls unlike most of the Thai girls in Liverpool who just want as much money as they can get from you.
Summary.
£35 for 1 hour massage(although I was in there for a total of 2 hours)
£40 Topless HE.
Very relaxed and friendly session.
I will definitely make this place a regular visit and highly recommend.