Author Topic: British_Carmella - Birmingham: Jewellery Quarter  (Read 5325 times)


6 review(s) for BritishMissParker (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bonatempora

My punt with Carmella took place on 05/03/19 (apologies for the delay).

Here is the link for her AdultWork page: External Link/Members Only

Comms:

I tried calling Carmella to begin with however the line went to voicemail when I tried. Shortly after I received a text stating she was available. She then outlined her availability and I replied (via text) a future booking would be more suitable due to working commitments. When we were arranging an advance booking she then replied she could see me later on in the evening on the same day. At this point I was 50/50 although as Carmella had been on my HL for a while I agreed to the same-day booking. Shortly after she promptly sent me her post code and just to advise her when outside.

Location:

Once I had arrived at the post code Carmella had provided earlier it was a well-known residential area, with decent flats situated all around. Nearby there is a pub called the Pig & Tail which is located in a popular courtyard. Upon arriving I phoned Carmella and explained I was outside the Pig & Tail, she then stated she would text me the details of how to find her flat. At this point I did wonder why she couldn't of just stayed on the phone and given me directions. Her texts were unclear as they didn't specify where I needed to go specifically yet, I still tried to find her place as best as I could. After 10 minutes of wandering around trying to locate her I phoned her and explained I'm struggling to find where she's located. She said frustratingly "how is it so hard?" then went on to give me directions and within the next 5 minutes or so I was outside her apartment block, ready to be buzzed in. Again I did think why couldn't she have done this from the start? Was it simply a time wasting tactic?

Looks:

When she opened the door she used the old 'behind the door trick' once I got a full view of her I wasn't impressed. In the flat she was using red/blue neon lighting which is an old parlour trick used by WG's to cover up the wrinkles/age on their skin.

-On her AW profile she advertises she's 33 I would say she's in her late 30's - early 40's.

-Facially quite average perhaps a 4 or 5 out of 10 and uses a lot of makeup.

-Body wise she is 5'5/5'6, dress size 10 and has a slight tummy.

-Also not a natural blonde she is originally dark haired (can be seen in her roots). The bit in her AW profile about her being an English Rose is false; she's definitely 100% British born & bred although from the texture of her hair/light caramel skin tone you can blatantly tell she has a slight Black mix in her. This didn't really bother me nevertheless it's false advertising on her part.

-Hair was tied up and not done/looked very messy.

-Only plus point was she was wearing what I had requested which was a full body stocking and heels.

-I believe she is using old pictures on her AW and a slight bit of Photoshop.

Service:

£200 for the hour and £50 extra for her additional service of 'A.' In total £250 for the hour. After the paperwork was out the way I was offered a shower which I politely declined as had, had one before leaving home. But I still wanted to use the bathroom to take a leak. The flat in general was okay modern/tidy. When I entered the bathroom the state of the toilet was disgusting: it had urine stains on it, pubic hair scattered all over and looked like it hadn't been cleaned for a while. Once I got back in the bedroom I was offered a drink (reluctant at this point after looking at the state of the toilet!), I requested a glass of water to which Carmella delivered.

During the time I drank my water we chatted a little bit and made small-talk. From previous reviews I've read Carmella has been described as an 'upbeat personality' from my experience a lot of that doesn't come natural to her. She often forced topics and irrelevant questions such as "what do you watch on TV?" A lot of the time. I don't mind a bit of chit-chat but she kept herself at a range and procrastinated a lot with it. When we got round to her beginning her service she wanted me positioned in the centre of the bed and sat at my waist level. Now I wasn't asked how I generally like my hour to go still on her profile she does state 'Full GFE' to which I thought she would adhere to. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Her sitting at my waist level was quite a tactical move on her part as she leaned in to kiss (french kissing was on the table), however immediately started fondling my cock to get it hard. Then she started to perform oral without - her technique isn't bad but mostly average and some ball sucking/licking was done. Carmella noticed I like to kiss as I kept having to gently pull her up to do this. At that point she stated "I like to be in charge! It clearly states it on my AW profile too!" I thought to myself talk about killing the mood and what have I paid for? As the kissing then progressed I smelt a strange odour coming off her as if she maybe hadn't washed from her punt before me. This was then off-putting and I really didn't expect this off Carmella who has been reviewed so well in the past on here and on AW.

Carmella then went on to take off her heels and body-stocking. Now this is where the biggest disappointment came. After getting a view of her arse which was 50% the reason I had her on my HL for a while, it looked as though it had deteriorated. Definitely not the arse shown in her AW profile this one was: saggy and had a hell of a lot of cellulite. There was also bruising on her left thigh which was quite off-putting. I don't believe she has maintained her body well with age or kept up with the gym.

At this stage I was asked her famous question (read in other reviews) "do you like licking pussy?" I replied "you'll have to find out" to which she laughed and said "I'm going to sit on your face!" I suggested we do the 69 to which she agreed and literally after trying to position herself adequately on top - gave up! At this point I thought was that really that difficult? She then sat on my face as 'she originally proposed' and I kind of wish she hadn't, because she tasted quite tangy and there was a putrid stench coming out of her pussy. Whilst sitting on my face she said things (dirty talk) that made no sense such as "I'm gonna sit on your cock with my arse and you're going to fuck me up the arse!" This never happened by the way and it takes me to my next point.

Carmella then got off my face (thank god) after a minute or so then put a condom on me. She lied on her back and instructed me to slide it into her arse. I asked "you're not going to bend over?" She scoffed and replied "no!" So then as I was inserting myself into her arse (moderate tightness) she placed her feet on my chest, this really irritated me as I paid £50 extra for this! So I had no say over the position and she basically controlled the penetration deepness. At any point where it got 'too deep' she backed up and once it slid out (lasted a minute or so) changed my condom and bent over (finally) so I could fuck her doggystyle. Her pussy like her arse was moderately tight (nothing special); again same tactics not letting the penetration go too deep and once I altered my position to really 'get in there' she edged forward and my cock slid out. Then without asking placed me back on the middle of the bed got into the reverse cowgirl position and started riding me, she twerked a little bit - but honestly it was a sight for sore eyes. Again she literally only rode very little of my cock and this was quite disappointing.

All-in-all the penetration anal/vaginal must've lasted 3 - 4 minutes. After she had finished in RC she took the condom off and proceeded to perform OWO rapidly (trying to me to cum of course). Eventually I was ready to shoot and as she had my cock in her mouth I asked "where can I cum?" To which she replied "in my mouth?" To which I did. Once this was done she went into the bathroom to spit out my load and came back to hand me a baby-wipe. I was then asked if I wanted a shower (after seeing that bathroom) I politely declined, she then stated "I'm going to get my robe!" Now I wasn't offered a massage or the option to cum again. On her profile she states in the hour you can cum as many times as you want - again false advertising. So she basically left me lying there, went into the bathroom to clean up and was singing along a rap song really loud which was on the radio.

When she got back in the room she stated "aren't you going to get your clothes on!?" By my count there was still 20 minutes of the hour left. I said "we're okay for time aren't we?" the response I got was: "NO WE ARE NOT! Not by the time you get your clothes on and are ready to leave..." So did she think it was going to take me 20 mins to get my clothes on and leave? "I asked do you have another booking or something to which she replied "no I don't!" Now I genuinely wanted to leave and purposely prolonged the process of putting my clothes on. She stood in the room watching me with a right face on her, arms folded and at a distance. I don't get in these moments of awkwardness she kept on trying to make conversation - I honestly thought she was taking something. Now that I think back to it I wouldn't be surprised. Finally I was ready to leave and she puckered her lips standing by the door (really didn't want to kiss her), I was polite and gave her a small peck and said my goodbyes.

After I left the flat and got outside I checked my phone and realised she had kicked me out 10 minutes earlier than my full hour! It was almost as if the time I had spent finding her flat in the beginning she subconsciously blamed me for. £250 an hour is £4.20 a minute which for 10 minutes equates to £42, not like Carmella would've been handing me that back eh... Just the principle really.

In Summary:

Apologies for such a long review but I thought it was important for anyone considering this WG that she is not worth £200 an hour, and her extra service of 'A' (for £50) is bogus. I have seen many EE girls for half the price who have given a much better service - now that's saying something. A shame really as her USP is being British which I do favour from time-to-time. Overall not who she says she is/displays in her AW profile, blatant clock-watcher/loads of time wasting tactics and you will not get a GFE/services on her profile: more of a dictation and how the punt should go in Carmella's mind. A shame really as she had many good reviews in the past and was on my HL for a while.

Nowadays I believe she's just in it for the money and her heart is elsewhere. In hindsight I mostly paid for a prolonged blowjob. Of course I wouldn't go back nor recommend and I'd say she should: advertise correctly and cut her rates in half if she still wishes to be a WG - for what she offers us punters!                     
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971


Offline azrael

Thanks for the review aj, she was 30/35 when i started posting on this site.  That was a fair few years ago putting her age early 40's at least, but in all honesty i reckon she's over rated at those prices :hi:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 12:32:28 pm by azrael »

Offline Moby Dick

I've met her before at various parties with Adele, however she never took part. Just took the money.
Some of her AW pics are from back then, at least 5 years ago.
I can't believe she is charging £200/hour.
I also never considered her to be mixed race. Pale skin with ginger/strawberry blonde hair. Are you sure it was her and not bait n switch?

Offline bonatempora

No worries Azrael - always happy to share! Yeah definitely overrated and to be fair it's been a while since she's had another review on here. Even her latest AW review goes back to Autumn 2018. I think in Carmella's case/mind her current reputation/reviews have always carried her and perhaps it's made her complacent. Especially to be confident enough to charge £200 per hour! :timeout:

Moby Dick thanks for confirming my suspicion about her pics. I'm 100% sure it was 'The Carmella' as a lot of how she describes herself in her AW profile such as; height, dress size, body type, etc did seem to match up well. Also even though her pics are old/photo-shopped there is a likeness there focusing on: curly hair, body shape, thighs, etc to go off. As well as her referencing her AW profile quite well (as mentioned in my review earlier).

I just believe with time she hasn't kept up her image or age has gotten the better of her. This ties in with her maybe not doing her hair properly for punters anymore and not dying it as regularly although, it was definitely dyed ginger/strawberry blonde. Which makes sense as if naturally you have darker hair it's harder to achieve the regular blonde colour.

I'm not saying she was full-on mixed race as her skin was on the paler side but she had a light caramel touch to the skin. Could be a quarter/eighth black for all we know - in my time I have seen some pretty fair-skinned full black people even. Just something I noticed at the time of seeing her really.

Regardless who she is/states she is I know one thing for sure she's a false advertiser!     
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63

Some of her AW pics are from back then, at least 5 years ago.
I can't believe she is charging £200/hour.
I also never considered her to be mixed race. Pale skin with ginger/strawberry blonde hair.

+1 in regards to the pictures on her profile, the majority of them have not changed since before I met her, although they were a fair representation of how she looked at that time IMO. I also wouldn't consider her to be mixed race.

I would have seen her again but ruled her out when the prices went too high.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 06:09:53 pm by Juankerr »

Offline bonatempora

Juankerr when you saw her did she have 2 moles located on the left side of her body: specifically just below her armpit and one further down on the rib cage (one is bigger than the other)?
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Juankerr when you saw her did she have 2 moles located on the left side of her body: specifically just below her armpit and one further down on the rib cage (one is bigger than the other)?

Sorry AJ I can't remember that specifically, it was a long time ago when I saw her.

Offline bonatempora

No worries Juankerr. I just remembered that being quite distinct when it came to features. If of course any other punter who’s seen her, can corroborate that then it confirms 100% it is her.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline post impressionist

AJ, I also saw her at a party with Adele (and 3 others) a few years back.  She was really good, so I saw her separately later - again really good. However, when she moved to the Jewellery Quarter I was put off by the £200/hour. £200 in Brum!
I think a change in attitude comes with the change in price.
Seems like she's getting a bit too far up her own bum - unlike you!
Plenty of other good escorts for £150 - especially look at some touring ones

Offline bonatempora

Post impressionist that’s what made the bad experience worse... The fact that everyone on here who had seen her was raving about her! Yeah definitely some decent punts out there between £100 - £150. Only very rarely in Brum I tend to pay £200 - £200+ although, as they say punting is the name of the game!
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bobby_dizzler

AJ, I also saw her at a party with Adele (and 3 others) a few years back.  She was really good, so I saw her separately later - again really good. However, when she moved to the Jewellery Quarter I was put off by the £200/hour. £200 in Brum!
I think a change in attitude comes with the change in price.
Seems like she's getting a bit too far up her own bum - unlike you!
Plenty of other good escorts for £150 - especially look at some touring ones

She did a bit of work with Adele and I'm sure I saw her separately in MK, but can't quite remember the experience. Wouldn't have paid more than £60 for half hour though.

Adele was a different kettle of fish. Always had a great time with her. Wonder what happens to her?

Offline bonatempora

Hi hobnobbing. Adele’s AW profile link can be found at the bottom of Carmella’s AW page:

External Link/Members Only

However the authenticity/legitimacy of the profile has been bought into question.

Who knows what these girls are up to nowadays.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bobby_dizzler

 :manhater:s
Hi hobnobbing. Adele’s AW profile link can be found at the bottom of Carmella’s AW page:

External Link/Members Only

However the authenticity/legitimacy of the profile has been bought into question.

Who knows what these girls are up to nowadays.

Cheers. It can't be accessed can it? Wonder what's she's done to incur the AW wrath. Always got the impression any old shit goes on there.

Offline CoolTiger

:manhater:s
Cheers. It can't be accessed can it? Wonder what's she's done to incur the AW wrath. Always got the impression any old shit goes on there.

I saw Adelle and Carmella 5~6 years at Hush Parties in Nottingham.



This member's profile is set to distribute content only.

She has changed her profile from a SP to that of "Erotic Content Provider". A lot of girls do this if they are taking time off from working and are planning to come back. This way AW does not delete their profile if not accessed for a certain period of time.

Offline azrael

:manhater:s
Cheers. It can't be accessed can it? Wonder what's she's done to incur the AW wrath. Always got the impression any old shit goes on there.

It looks like her profiles not been used in ages or logged into, when this happens aw send the profile into purgatory before sending it onto the scrap heap :hi:

Offline bonatempora

Maybe she’s considering retirement or business isn’t too good these days. Who knows Carmella could be next lol! :P
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish