Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
North East
»
Chocolatina - Any info?
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Chocolatina - Any info?
(
Read 1214 times
)
enitram
Age Check :
Posts: 112
Likes: 3
Reviews: 18
«
on:
February 01, 2019, 08:16:06 pm »
Hi all,
Wondering if anyone has any info at all about Chocolatina?
External Link/Members Only
I've searched on here but nothing. The profile says busty Tina is back in town, so maybe she was working under a different name previously. Thanks.
Tiger63
Age Check :
Posts: 1,932
Likes: 0
Reviews: 29
«
Reply #1 on:
February 01, 2019, 09:25:06 pm »
Been around for a few years. Flakey as fuck and I wouldnt waste my time on her.
Tried a couple of years ago when she was in Jesmond and was messed about
MME
Age Check :
Posts: 597
Likes: 1
Reviews: 30
«
Reply #2 on:
March 12, 2019, 02:09:46 pm »
She just came up on my radar today, think I may give her a miss. Has anyone met her in person?
itsjustme
Age Check :
Posts: 824
Likes: 0
Reviews: 6
«
Reply #3 on:
March 12, 2019, 04:44:22 pm »
I want chocolate cake and custard now
datwabbit
Age Check :
Posts: 3,935
Likes: 9
Reviews: 20
«
Reply #4 on:
March 14, 2019, 08:24:12 am »
Quote from: itsjustme on March 12, 2019, 04:44:22 pm
I want chocolate cake and custard now
Duo?
Do you have a link?
Lsf
Age Check :
Posts: 104
Likes: 2
Reviews: 3
«
Reply #5 on:
March 20, 2019, 02:13:05 pm »
Saw her a while ago in Jesmond Vale. I remember the session being a bit mechanical but she was a nice friendly girl. The other black girl, Amy is a better punt.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
North East
»
Chocolatina - Any info?
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close