Author Topic: Kendal piper - Sunderland  (Read 4082 times)


7 review(s) for Kendal Piper (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Geordie107

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys,

I’m a fairly regular punter but this is my first review, mainly because there’s no feedback for Kendal on here.

Good communication through AW followed by a text with the address, I arrived at the house, on street parking outside and discreet enough location.

She let me in with the usual hiding behind the door and showed me to the room where I finally got a good luck at her, she’s an attractive enough lass, maybe 7/10 with a great arse! The only downside to her appearance was small boobs...
I paid her the £60 for 30 minutes

Very deep and passionate kissing with tongue and plenty of grinding, I flipped her over and went to work eating her out, very clean and tasted amazing, she’s very responsive and seemed to cum on my fingers and tongue.

She then returned the favour, OWO but reminded me there was no CIM. Great technique with deep throat that had me in danger of cumming very quickly.

On with the Mac and some teasing and dirty talk followed before she rid me cowgirl before I turned her round doggystyle and fucked her hard till I filled the mac. She seemed to enjoy this as she was very vocal and pushed back with plenty of enthusiasm!

Overall a great meet and I’d 100% see her again

Offline MME

Her arse looks nice, I see she has spanking on her list, may be worth a punt for me :)

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers  for the review she also works  for an agency External Link/Members Only The frontal pics  don't  do it for me.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers  for the review she also works  for an agency External Link/Members Only The frontal pics  don't  do it for me.  :hi:

Thought I'd seen that photo before, hope she realises AW will close her profile if they see her pic on the agency's site.

Thanks for the review OP.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

A younger girl with a levels in her likes list is interesting.

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers  for the review she also works  for an agency External Link/Members Only The frontal pics  don't  do it for me.  :hi:


Keep forgetting that agency is there , very few or no reviews for them

Offline tynetunnel

Her AW listing is gone, and there’s no entries on the calendar on the agency website at all. Looks like her short lived career is over, which is a shame as she is a cracking lass. I still have a positive review to write for her

Offline waynekerr600

Her AW listing is gone, and there’s no entries on the calendar on the agency website at all. Looks like her short lived career is over, which is a shame as she is a cracking lass. I still have a positive review to write for her

Her aw is down because she hasn't verified her ID. She's pretty active on uke at the moment. Wonder if she's going indie through uke.

Offline roboeggman

Her AW listing is gone, and there’s no entries on the calendar on the agency website at all. Looks like her short lived career is over, which is a shame as she is a cracking lass. I still have a positive review to write for her

She's on UKE. Apparently she hasn't verified her profile with ID so Adultwork have removed it(probably temporarily).

External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
She's on UKE. Apparently she hasn't verified her profile with ID so Adultwork have removed it(probably temporarily).

External Link/Members Only

See my reply #3, I could be wrong but I don't recall a verification warning on her AW profile when it was up.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Strange though......

She is describes as "gay" by the agency (I've not seen that description on her AW site) yet she seems to have signs of childbirth on her stomach in the pictures (one of my many hangup's I'm afraid)

Of course, I may well be wrong about the childbirth thing so I'll apologise upfront if I have it wrong :hi:
FB

Offline Sar-Major

Strange though......

She is describes as "gay" by the agency (I've not seen that description on her AW site) yet she seems to have signs of childbirth on her stomach in the pictures (one of my many hangup's I'm afraid)

Of course, I may well be wrong about the childbirth thing so I'll apologise upfront if I have it wrong :hi:
FB

Could be a "Push me, Pull You" type of lass who likes both "Sausage n Pussy" FB.   :thumbsup:

There's a fekin lot of it about you know....................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NotTooOld4It

Thought I'd seen that photo before, hope she realises AW will close her profile if they see her pic on the agency's site.

Thanks for the review OP.

It looks like they already have. She's gone.

Offline tynetunnel

Strange though......

She is describes as "gay" by the agency (I've not seen that description on her AW site) yet she seems to have signs of childbirth on her stomach in the pictures (one of my many hangup's I'm afraid)

Of course, I may well be wrong about the childbirth thing so I'll apologise upfront if I have it wrong :hi:
FB
I don’t believe she’s a parent, she explained to me that she used to be severely over weight, and so the skin is a bit loose cos she lost so much weight. Might not be your thing but I admired her for the weight loss and honesty  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I don’t believe she’s a parent, she explained to me that she used to be severely over weight, and so the skin is a bit loose cos she lost so much weight. Might not be your thing but I admired her for the weight loss and honesty  :hi:

Thanks for the explanation - I was a little embarrassed to mention it but I was genuinely curious and I have so many 'hangups' I couldn't possibly  list them all :cry:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Could be a "Push me, Pull You" type of lass who likes both "Sausage n Pussy" FB.   :thumbsup:

There's a fekin lot of it about you know....................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:

Jesus  :D :D :lol: :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the explanation - I was a little embarrassed to mention it but I was genuinely curious and I have so many 'hangups' I couldn't possibly  list them all :cry:
No worries. If you can see past that she’s a really nice girl, and a passionate kisser....

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Grenadier36

Cheers for the review OP, she's been posting media a fair bit on UKE  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the explanation - I was a little embarrassed to mention it but I was genuinely curious and I have so many 'hangups' I couldn't possibly  list them all :cry:

I think it's entirely fair enough to have that sort of "hangup"/preference in this business.  We're paying for a fantasy and if that fantasy has certain physical characteristics, so be it. 

I don't mind the odd lump or bump, but I do like honest photos (like Kendal's) so I can adjust my fantasy accordingly!