I saw her last week, it's a story on several levels tbh.
First she tried to tack £30 on for anal at the last minute, despite confirming it was available within the cost the day before. She backed down and it was £120 for the hour.
Secondly she's not a bit bigger than the photos suggest, she's a LOT bigger, stretch marks and all, with a very spotty arse. She's also not a particularly good looking girl.
She gave a skilled and very enthusiastic uncovered bj, rimming, the lot. She did anal for a while and we switched to normal with a change of condom, during doggystle fucking she giggled and said "my pussy is making noises", a fanny fart to you and I, and then the smell hit. Honestly made me gag and caused a halt in proceedings while I recovered. BJ from there to completion.
It was OK, but I wouldn't return.