Author Topic: Luna Nova -touring Newcastle centre  (Read 3806 times)


7 review(s) for LunaNova (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online waynekerr600

Short version: fantastic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60/30mins

I had noticed a thread on uke that Luna Nova had posted  and she piqued my interest. Had a little chat on uke and arranged a meeting after the new year. Location was a city centre hotel-access to lifts was easy from the entrance and did not involve walking directly past reception.

Arranged through uke. Confirmed by text on the day. LN confirmed hotel and said she would text room number 15 min before appointment. Text arrived as described with room number and details on how to get to the lift.

Knocked on door LN opened door immediately hiding behind. Upon entering the room saw LN who is absolutely stunning. She is very tall with long blond hair looks to be in her 20s. She was wearing a black satin type skirt (didn't stay on long) wth black bra suspenders panties black stockings and black heels. The black was stunning against her long blonde hair and she is facially very attractive.

Had a little kiss. She is taller than me in her heels which I give a turn on. Onto the bed and a pretty standard MO for me. Began with foot worship. Removed her stockings and shoes and continued wth this for a while. I asked LN to remove her bra whilst I removed her panties and suspender belt. Onto RO - she was fully shaven and had impeccable hygiene. Followed with oral on me, fantastic mouth and hand technique. Moved onto cowgirl, 69, missionary, then back to oral for CIM finish (swallow). I can't praise her technique enough, very reminiscent of Kiara and I certainly felt a few electric shocks just before orgasm.

Chatted for a little at the end and left a happy man.

Absolutely fantastic booking.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:57:25 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks Waynekerr for a TOFTT as she isn’t reviewed previously on UKP. Sounds like you had a great visit with this touring treasure, glad you enjoyed your time with her  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review mate, sounds just my type.   :thumbsup:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for review OP.......she shows minimum 1hr £120 on her AW profile....was this a special deal?.....

Online waynekerr600

thanks for review OP.......she shows minimum 1hr £120 on her AW profile....was this a special deal?.....

No she had £60/half on her uke thread.

Online Arfa2stroke

sounds like a cracking punt and good to see she adjusted her rates for this area,
can't get to see her this tour but hope she gets up here again

Online waynekerr600

sounds like a cracking punt and good to see she adjusted her rates for this area,
can't get to see her this tour but hope she gets up here again

I agree. Her rates were sensible for the North East.

She has mentioned touring here again when I would definitely intend to see her again.

Offline Mansell

Great review,  thanks. Saw she was up here, but couldn't get time out. Maybe next time.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Nice review WK, a little on the tall side for my normal choice  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

Crikey you're quick!

Thanks for the review.

Offline Sar-Major

Nice review WK, a little on the tall side for my normal choice :unknown:

Cheers for the review WK.   :drinks:  Shame I didn't see this one in the area.   :bomb:   Missed out, Me Thinks........ :scare:

Their all the fekin same size when there on there fekin back Alf................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

Cheers for the review WK.   :drinks:  Shame I didn't see this one in the area.   :bomb:   Missed out, Me Thinks........ :scare:

Their all the fekin same size when there on there fekin back Alf................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:

She did say she intended to tour Newcastle/Gateshead again.

Offline Sar-Major

She did say she intended to tour Newcastle/Gateshead again.

Cheers WK.   :drinks:

I'll have to keep my "Beady Eyes" peeled for her next NE Soiree.................  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

Cheers WK.   :drinks:

I'll have to keep my "Beady Eyes" peeled for her next NE Soiree.................  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:

You and me both mate.

Offline datwabbit

Cheers WK.   :drinks:

I'll have to keep my "Beady Eyes" peeled for her next NE Soiree.................  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:

Cataracts?

Offline Sar-Major

Cataracts?

Nope its a more "Standard" version of Superman's X-ray eyes, good for finding "Wankers, Liars, Trolls and the likes.  :thumbsup:

That also include "Orible Little Cunts".............  :rolleyes:     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Lucky you WK, I noticed her cuming up north but sadly a bout of man flu has temporarily put a stop to any liaison at present.  :(

Offline Sar-Major

Lucky you WK, I noticed her cuming up north but sadly a bout of man flu has temporarily put a stop to any liaison at present.  :(

Ya "Fekin Wimp"..................  :P     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Ya "Fekin Wimp"..................  :P     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Aye SM , a wimp with a middle leg limp  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Aye SM , a wimp with a middle leg limp  :sarcastic:

She might have "Sweated" the "Man Flu" out of you C-GT................................  ;)    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

LovesTeenEscorts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Tried my best to see Luna. Newcastle location was perfect from the conversation I had with her, but was beaten by some other lucky bugger to the in-demand after work slot and I couldn’t make any of the other times.

Just wish she had spent all three nights in city centre rather than one in Jesmond and one in Gateshead as that would have given more opportunities.

Gutted to have missed out.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Tried my best to see Luna. Newcastle location was perfect from the conversation I had with her, but was beaten by some other lucky bugger to the in-demand after work slot and I couldn’t make any of the other times.

Just wish she had spent all three nights in city centre rather than one in Jesmond and one in Gateshead as that would have given more opportunities.

Gutted to have missed out.

Jesmond and Gateshead are very easy to travel to from Newcastle centre if you were that keen. Even a taxi would be less than a fiver.    :unknown:


Online waynekerr600

That last picture sure gets the blood flowing.

Offline backofthenet

yes, I saw her for a London outcall a few weeks ago. Great girl, pretty, and very tall with a quite Amazonian build - she's a size 12 below but it's in proportion to her frame.

Does rimming too (well she did on me) and is very game generally.