Author Topic: Eliza Allure Escorts- Newcastle Quayside  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Captain bowler

External Link/Members Only

Contacted Allure hoping to arrange a  short notice booking but was advised they had no availability for the next few hours. A few minutes later I received a text stating that due to a cancellation Eliza was available for a booking in 45 minutes time so I accepted and made my way to the venue which I had been to before.

Duration/Cost : 30 minutes £60.

Venue: Very nice modern property with plenty of free parking within a minutes walk.

Eliza: Very friendly welcome from Eliza who i.m.o. is very pretty. Her body is slim and toned with smallish boobs and a lovely bum. She was wearing a classy light blue lingerie set which looked great on her tanned skin tone.

Services : French Kissing, OWO, Protected sex and a massage to wind down for the last few minutes.

I would certainly see Eliza again. As well as delivering her services with enthusiasm she is a really nice person with an infectious personality that could brighten the darkest of days.




Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review - I agree that Eliza is a lot of fun.   

Offline johnr1

Thanks for the review - I agree that Eliza is a lot of fun.   

I will second that she is one of the best girls around IMO