External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyComms: An easy phone call for 60 minutes at 40 pounds. I was sent directions and also where to park, which proved useful. The Gumtree ad specifically says to book an appointment and I was asked if I had booked when I arrived.
Location: on the main Uxbridge road in Hanwell. The address is given in the gumtree ad so easy to find. It is fairly new and Google maps hasn’t got an image of the place yet. The building was a bit dark and run down though – not one of the best locations I visited. The massage was downstairs in a dark cellar, and it looks as if there are 2-3 rooms. There are also cameras around the place, and the room I was in had the display which showed the outside of the room and the outside of the shop – so not a place to discretely pop in. On the way downstairs you pass a toilet and shower room – I am not sure if this is the “New shower facility” as part of the “luxury massage rooms” though – it was the only shower I saw, and it seems a bit exposed and small. It was dark and badly painted downstairs, reminding me of old student accomodation from the 1970's. Overall it didn't seem like a great location.
Person: I was taken downstairs by a petite and attractive Chinese woman, but she was not the one that gave me the massage, I would have been very happy if it had been as she was quite attractive and looked early to mid-20’s. I was taken into the room and handed over the 40 quid for the massage, and as I undressed I saw on the monitor another Chinese woman come to the room. Initially she looked OK but closer examination showed her not to be the most attractive Chinese woman I had seen. Her face was maybe 3/10 but her body looked OK in a short red dress with a low-cut top that showed off what looked to be c-cup tits. I was to be disappointed later when she undressed: her name was Angie.
Booking: I went for a medium to firm massage and she started on my back. At one point she was on the massage table sitting astride me giving what seemed to be a full-force massage with her elbows, which was beginning to be quite painful. I asked her to ease off a little, and after this it was not so firm – in fact a little weaker than I like it, but I wasn’t about to ask her to get harder again.
The massage was the usual quite oily one, with a good action on the knots in my back. She worked on my legs too but there were no CC swipe hints from her until she had done all over. Then she stroked up my arse crack and asked if I wanted this massaged. I asked how much and I think she said 45 for B2B, but I offered 40 and she took that. She stripped off and went to work, and her tits were smaller than I expected. She massaged my ass and cock and balls from behind, which was really nicely done. I turned over and could suck and play with her tits, and also her nicely wet pussy. I asked about RO and she was OK but said no fingers inside – which was a bit of a disappointment. I went down though but didn’t seem to be having much of an effect – the old tongue work maybe not up to its usual standard. At least there were no fake moans though. There was a lot of hideous gurning from her which was quite off-putting. After I had enough of this she started on the old man and oiled him up to completion. What was disappointing though was she was I think hammering away a bit too fast to get me fully turned on, and she stopped as soon as I came, no follow though, which was also a disappointment. She cleaned me up and offered a head massage as there was about 15 minutes left of the hour. When this was done she wiped me down with tissues and we were done.
Overall: I was disappointed with this overall. The place was a bit of a mess, the woman was not be best looking, the massage was reasonable but the B2B and HE was disappointing. I doubt I would go again unless it was with another SP – perhaps the one that showed me in. I feel I should give this a negative but I think that is a little severe, so I will go for a neutral.