Author Topic: Julia - Nova Anima massage Holborn  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Amluthar

Going to keep this brief.

Paid £110

Service received: 1 hour b2b with happy ending

Girl: Julia. I was not attracted to her. Face is maybe 5/10 and her breasts are decent but she has a case of Hank Hill butt which I find unappealing. Monica is better looking.

Review of services: Massaged for about 40 minutes which was fine, but I'm not there for that. B2B started with slides on my back which felt OK. She says she allows touching but not near her any of her holes. I was disappointed because I had wanted to see Monica who has always let me kiss her and eat both her holes out to my hearts content.

When it came to the finish she stood far away and looked impatient. Monica always climbs on top of you and sucks balls while stroking.

When comparing to Monica this is a strong negative, but maybe borderline neutral as a standalone experience. Either way I'm sticking to negative. Won't be going back unless I can guarantee Monica or one of the other girls gets a good review.

External Link/Members Only


Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

Forget Julia :thumbsdown: ... I'm much more interested in your comparision with the original Nova Anima ...

... I had wanted to see Monica who has always let me kiss her and eat both her holes out to my hearts content ... Monica always climbs on top of you and sucks balls while stroking ...

I've only seen Monica once ... and have always been meaning to go back. Was the two-way oral play you mention developed over repeated visits? If so, I shall defo invest!

:drinks:


Trapstar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

Forget Julia :thumbsdown: ... I'm much more interested in your comparision with the original Nova Anima ...

I've only seen Monica once ... and have always been meaning to go back. Was the two-way oral play you mention developed over repeated visits? If so, I shall defo invest!

:drinks:


tantraman, liking your reviews/comments on FBSM.
That’s been my thing recently and lots of bad luck.
You may have seen my review on:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249320.msg2547482#msg2547482

Not happy.
I have read a bit on External Link/Members Only
Have you seen all the girls there? Think recently seems to be 3/4

I want to try visit but with recent bad attempts not sure what to think.
Also ran iv have run into a lot of photoshop pictures WG.

Offline Amluthar

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

Forget Julia :thumbsdown: ... I'm much more interested in your comparision with the original Nova Anima ...

I've only seen Monica once ... and have always been meaning to go back. Was the two-way oral play you mention developed over repeated visits? If so, I shall defo invest!

:drinks:
To be clear it wasn't really oral. She just sucks my balls and she did it on my first ever visit.