External Link/Members Only07438866791
Alright, I'm going to try and follow the review structure, please bear with me.
Communications: Sent a text and received a response within 5 mins. Postcode and area texted.
Location: 5 minutes away from clapham north station walking or one bus stop away.
Price paid £60 for half an hour.
Date seen: 15.01/2019
The girl looks like her picture 90% match, just a bit lighter.
Ok, so once I was outside I called and was let in after two minutes. However, upon getting in side I walked in the girl I was meant to see was getting ready for the day with her nails and hair getting done so thought ah well looks like i'm going back home

. The woman who manages them offered me two other girls which were nice but I declined and left. Upon 2 minutes after leaving the madam-san calls me back saying give her one minute as the girl I wanted to see was just about ready. I hesitated thinking hmm this might end up shit but ok why not?
After some Portuguese exchanged between madam-san and the girl for a couple minutes over the phone whilst I was still on the line, got the ok and went back, the girl was ready and happy to see me, or my wallet perhaps who knows

. I was still wondering if I was making a mistake here and would be wasting my monies

.
Monies exchanged now and the service was much better than I thought it would be. OW as I don't do OWO, quite skilled, paces varied from slow to fast and deep as well. Not much use of hands to try and make me cum faster so that was good.
The sex itself was was great, very enthusiastic and energetic, multiple positions about 4. Randomly had to go toilet but this was not taken off the time

Finished with a HJ with the balls massaged at the same time, quite lovely. Great service which was not was I expecting considering the fact that I left beforehand as she wasn't quite ready and then ended up coming back 5 minutes later.
Happy overall

. I feel like I was very lucky considering how this panned out, so results may vary for others please confirm your services required so you don't end up disappointed, I don't want a good result for me to be a representative result for everyone else, exercise caution.
PS: The flat itself is a one bedroom flat but they somehow separated the living room with a physical structure so that two other girls could work as well, so when doing the deed everyone will hear you
. If you are into top quality amenities provided by the host then do not go 
I hope this review helps others that may be watching the profile in question but not sure.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only