Author Topic: Peaches at Annabella’s in Milton Keynes  (Read 660 times)


2 review(s) for MiniPeaches (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online SloeJoggs

Comms: Phoned up early afternoon for an evening booking and the maid texted me location.

Venue: Flat in Bletchley. Not the most discreet entrance but thankfully my punt was after sunset. The room was spacious and clean.

Appearance: As per candid photos, cute lithe redhead in her early 20s with nicely enhanced tits.

Cost: I paid £120 for an hour.

Proceedings: Peaches apparently new to escorting and came across a bit shy to begin with but after some brief introductions we started off with a bit of FK. I asked her to kneel in front of the full length mirror for OWO and she obliged, proving to be rather more able than I expected and even willing to try some deep-throating. I double checked that CIM was on the cards and Peaches looked up at me with those doe eyes as I shot my load into her mouth.

We then lay on the bed and had a chat whilst I recuperated before Peaches hopped on top for covered sex in cowgirl position followed by doggy and missionary. Although she’s nice and tight I wasn’t able to cum a 2nd time before the hour was up though.

Summary: An enjoyable GFE with with enough raunchiness that I’d happily pay her another visit.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

Twitter account says she's now left.