External Link/Members OnlyIncall: Near Chester me Street
Cost: 30 minutes for £60.
Comms: as usual very good from Allure. Texted in the morning to see if Yolanda was available later on and was given the basic address and text when there spiel.
Meet: was looking forward to this as I do enjoy a milf or gilf when the mood takes me. Arrived and got details of address which wasn’t the easiest to find, but got there and knocked on door. Waited a while, then knocked again. Eventually answered by Yolanda and I was in.
She looked quite a bit older than the suggested 50 on her profile and to be honest I didn’t fancy her one bit. Thought fuck it I can still shag her as sometimes you can be surprised and the performance beats the looks hands down. Cash paid and she disappeared for a few minutes and then returned. Was wearing the black number in her profile pics, but still not feeling as horny as I should. Had a quick chat and she told me she was 57 and tbh I could have said “higher” if i was guessing, so no Brucie bonus there.
Had OWO and it wasn’t bad, but she did try to get me to fuck her after only a few minutes of being in her mouth. I kept her sucking then thought may as well get in her pussy. Condom on and fucked her for missonary with legs up for a short while and came quickly, which for me usually means I can’t be arsed and want to get out.
Got dressed and fucked off.
Pleasant enough woman.
Negative as looks older than the 57 and also not the best facially.
Capn