Author Topic: MsPoppins - Cannock Lichfield Tamworth Telford Etc  (Read 3079 times)


1 review(s) for MsPoppins (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bouncybop

Long time lurker, first time poster so go easy.

This was only my 2nd or 3rd (sober) punt and the first for at least a year so bear that in mind as I have little to compare it to.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration - 15 mins
Fee - £40
Services - DFK, OWO, 69, Penetration with, CIM

Due to circumstances, I had a the chance to arrange a last minute punt should someone be available. I was limited to someone either very local to me just outside Lichfield, near a train station or who could do outcalls. I knew I wouldn't last very long as I'd gone longer than normal without cumming so I was looking for a 15 minute booking (30 max) without paying too much. I was also after someone a bit older than myself, preferably a blonde MILF (being late 20s I have not been with anyone much older than me). Not much to ask for, I know!

My first few choices were not available, not surprising really considering the short notice, but then came across MsPoppins. I had initially skipped her profile as the pics were not verified, there was no face pic, no phone number and I could find no mention of her on here. But as I was not coming up trumps anywhere else I decided to message her anyway (maybe naively). I had pretty much an immediate response and as luck would have it she would be passing near to my area in a short while, albeit not with the intention of escorting and as such not dressed for the occasion. Continued to message for a short while over text and agreed a time and fee of £40 for 15 minutes.

When MsPoppins arrived she was dressed casually, but still looked very nice and well kept (better than me at least!). Pics are definitely her and as described. Face is pretty for a woman in her late 40s/early 50s. Would guess a little bit older than the 49 on her profile - I was hoping for this anyway. Got the paperwork over and done with and mentioned that I was quite nervous (like I said, not a frequent punter).

Little bit of chat but then kit straight off and on the bed. She asked what I wanted, which was blowjob and 69 then see how long I would last and go from there. Started with a some DFK before she made her way down south. I didn't mention OWO but waited to see what she did - lips and tongue straight on it and had me hard pretty quick. Great blowjob skills with nice tongue action and plenty of eye contact so I was trying not to pop too quick.

Switched her round and we 69ed for a short while before she popped the hat on got on top. She has a great body, which I would see clearly for the first time as she rode me - fantastic big natural breasts with responsive nipples, curvy but not fat (would guess size 10 is accurate), little bit of a tummy, but pretty much the MILF body I was looking for. Completely shaven with a nice tidy vag.

Changed to doggy style where here curves looked just as hot. Nice big juicy ass which I could get a good grip on. Switched back to OWO where she finished me off with a HJ onto her tongue and in her mouth. She carried on sucking after I had cum and then again after I had cleaned up.

Overall I would definitely see MsPoppins again. Despite my initial concerns about the profile I was glad everything checked out, it was great value for money and I enjoyed every minute of it. Not sure how much of the 15 mins I used or went over by, but it was no longer than 30 with no clock watching. She text me after saying she enjoyed it and hoped to meet again. I certainly hope we do, should circumstances prevail.

Offline Walsalllad15


Offline Justimaginewhatif

Hi mate, very much like yourself a long time observer. Where did the meet take place, did she come to you and did she charge extra for travel? Cheers

Offline bouncybop

Got a number for her ?

Not sure she would want it distributed as she hadn't posted it on AW

Hi mate, very much like yourself a long time observer. Where did the meet take place, did she come to you and did she charge extra for travel? Cheers

Was at my place and was £40 in total for 15 mins.

Offline womanlover

Good review.. what does she look like facially? What celeb would you say she looks like!?
I love women with bobbed hair but struggle to find them on aw

Offline bouncybop

Good review.. what does she look like facially? What celeb would you say she looks like!?
I love women with bobbed hair but struggle to find them on aw

Maybe a bit like Michelle Collins in her Corrie years