Author Topic: 4 hand massage Anna and Eusie - Anna Beauty - Middlesbrough  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Luvslicking

Location middlesbrough

Price £100 for an hour

External Link/Members Only

Having gave up on trying to find a decent punt in middlesbrough with out going to others i have seen before, i thought i would try a massage I have never had a 4 hand massage before and always wondered what it would be like having one. In a word fantastic the best of both worlds the premises are fairly discreet and nice once inside warm. Anna and Eusie are both attractive ladies. I was offered a drink and shown into the bigger room where I got ready while they prepared the oil and other things j jumped up on the table and waited then Eusie came in and out some visions under my ankles and shoulders. Anna came in with the oils and they began to simultaneously massage my back and legs they are good at massage in my opinion but I'm no expert! After a while if doing legs and my back Anna came round to the top of the table and started on my shoulders while Eusie continued on my legs bum and occasionally reaching underneath and having a fondle this went on for quite some time. I liked the fact that I was getting a back rub whilst getting fondled at the same time. I turned over and it was the same on the front they both took turns in different areas with different techniques. I finally could hold on no longer. After this Anna gave me a lovely relaxing head and face massage while Eusie went back to doing my legs and arms at this point I was so relaxed I could have probably fell asleep.

Would I return definatly I felt pampered from start to finish and although it wasn't a fs it was a great experience where I was given their full attention for the full hour.

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I've been to both these ladies and a 4 hander with HE is definitely on my hot list.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline jonone

Thanks for the review,  Do you think Eusie would let you give her oral?

Offline Prince charming

Was it Anna or Eusie who did the deed or both.
Uniform still on?

Offline Luvslicking

Both fully clothed and they took turns but Eusie took the lead.  I have no idea if anything else was on offer I didn't ask.

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Thanks for the review,  Do you think Eusie would let you give her oral?

You could always ask, but I very much doubt it.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by: