Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh - Gateshead - very horny  (Read 3518 times)


72 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (66 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline stayer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£170 for 2 hours incall

I saw Victoria a while ago whilst making a rare trip to the north-east. Her house is on a main road close to a bus stop. If you want to travel by cab from Newcastle airport or town centre, ask her to recommend a cab company. If you drive there is free parking nearby.

On entering her house I saw that Victoria was a big woman. Her profile says 13.5 stone which may be right. Her figure wasn't hour glass as she claimed. However, her size wasn't enough to put me off, but punters who like slim women should look away now.

The house was cold but upstairs in the bedroom was warm. On the plus side as well she was welcoming with an Irish accent which she still had after years of being away from Ireland.

After a shower we got down to business, with deep french kissing, my sucking her nipples which she enjoyed and very good OWO and rimming on me. I decided to take the opportunity of anal and, lying on my back, she rolled on a condom and was able to sink all the way down. I told her to masturbate whilst I rubbed her nipples, and then followed the most extraordinary few minutes of the decades I've been punting: she was red-faced and gasping as she teetered on the brink of an orgasm because I forbade her to come.

After we disengaged I again got her to the brink of an orgasm on multiple occasions until I allowed her to come. She then soon got horny again as she told me she would as she continuously masturbated.

As we were coming to the end of the 2-hour session, I masturbated with her sucking my cock and, as I was about to come, told her to come. We achieved a simultaneous orgasm (with me coming in her mouth), the first time I've managed to do this.

All in all, an enjoyable punt.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review and pleased that you enjoyed your time. Fantastic lass.

Offline stayer

I see from your review that you had a great time as well.

Something which I forgot to mention: she is quietly spoken as I had to ask her to repeat what she said the first time we spoke on the phone, but she was not quiet when on the brink of an orgasm.

Online waynekerr600

Indeed trying to get a rematch with Victoria.

Offline datwabbit

£170 for 2 hours is a nice price too.

Offline Sar-Major

£170 for 2 hours is a nice price too.

It sure is DW.  :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the review of a great NE lady, S.  :thumbsup:

Last time I was in her company I had a great 3sum with her and Dunelm, I must revisit her soon.

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SBM

I've said it before and I'll say it again; she's an absolute star, not to mention a lovely lass.

Offline chipsandegg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
the lighthouse family done a song "lifting" i think it is called.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
the lighthouse family done a song "lifting" i think it is called.

The Delays had a song called "Waste of Space" your signature tune I believe  :hi:
You nothing better to do than troll  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:33:13 pm by alfie2013 »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
the lighthouse family done a song "lifting" i think it is called.

What exactly has that got to do with this thread.   :unknown:

Go and troll some other forum.    :wacko:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers Admin, that was quick.  :thumbsup:

Offline enitram

Wow, she has 100% positive feedback from 37 reviews, that's quite impressive ! Does anyone know of other girls who have such a perfect record from a lot of reviews?

Online waynekerr600

Wow, she has 100% positive feedback from 37 reviews, that's quite impressive ! Does anyone know of other girls who have such a perfect record from a lot of reviews?

She really is quite exceptional

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Wow, she has 100% positive feedback from 37 reviews, that's quite impressive ! Does anyone know of other girls who have such a perfect record from a lot of reviews?

Keeva, but she moved to Scotland.   :(

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers Admin, that was quick.  :thumbsup:

Yep, another one for "Early Retirement" Alf...........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac