Author Topic: Isla Raine - Glasgow  (Read 1473 times)


19 review(s) for Isla Raine (18 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]

Offline fedor

120/hr.

coms through AW + a quick phone call.

location not far from St Georges Cross Subway Station.

Into the flat, quick shower, then back into the room to meet Isla. She is a pretty girl with an outstanding body, age is accurate. Straight into the action the instant I returned to the room, kissing and playing, and not long after OWO, CIM, and swallow. She really knows what she is doing, very very good oral. Had a wee chat in-between rounds, nice friendly girl.

R2 started with a bit of RO, which says it all for me as normally its not a thing I like; I only go down there if I am really into a girl. In fact the only other 2 WGs I have had RO with are Arianna and Karamelkiss, who are both utterly stunning. More OWO then on with the bag for sex in multiple positions, then asked to finish with OWO. More OWO but time was running out so ended up finishing the deed myself while she played with my balls. Could see myself going back for sure if it wasn't for the two previously mentioned  :), and I suspect I will at some point as location makes meeting with KK more problematic and Arianna has a cum once policy, which I am normally fine with unless I have the mega horn (TBF its probably a good job she does, I am skint enough as it is!  :D). 

External Link/Members Only