Author Topic: Brooklyn @ Annabella's, Milton Keynes  (Read 587 times)

Offline whodat

Comms
Phoned during my journey to MK to see who was available around my arrival time, given list of girls and picked the one at the top of mine for the day. Was told which flat and I didn't need any further directions as had been there previously.

Venue
Multi-storey block of flats in the centre of MK, on the xscape side of town. Found some free parking opposite which was a result.

Services
Kissing, OWO, RO, protected sex in mish. As first release of the day I wasn't able to get to try anything else.

Girl
Pictures give a good representation and I believe she was around the age quoted, and definitely the height which made fonderling her ass very easy. Her breasts were nice and natural, if a little saggy once released. Brazilian trim with a little stubble and it seemed like a mild rash or spots on top of her chest, not as blemish free in the pictures (not surprising) She also had a reasonably large tattoo on her right arse cheak and I think a couple of discrete ones elsewhere.

Action
Things didn't start well, got to flat on time and called up, door then seemed to open so I proceeded up. Reached the flat and knocked, rang the bell with no answer  :dash: After a minute or so feeling exposed I retreated to the stairwell and called up  :angry: Got through and was told that they would find out what was going on,  I left the building as the signal kept cutting out. Got a phone call back to say she had started late but would be ready soon. Thinking with the small brain I waited another 5 mins before getting a call to say she was ready and up I went again

This time Brooklyn greeted me when I knocked and I was shown into the first room, she apologised and confirmed that I would still get my full time, she popped out of the room and then returned after a few seconds (likely a first for Annabellas/HOD! :yahoo:) We had a little heater on the floor to avoid, I stripped down and then had some gentle kissing and fondling before removing her shoulder straps ( she was wearing the red outfit on the days twitter feed) to get a better feel.
She then knelt down for some OWO, gentle and not too deep, I then suggested some RO which she gladly accepted. Brooklyn made all the right noises and movements and in my head I like to think I was successful several times but either way I enjoyed it. It was then time for a condom which was produced and applied quickly and then settled in for some mish, and as I'd not had any morning warm up it didn't last long. Had a brief chat whilst getting dressed and then said our goodbyes.

Summary
I enjoyed my time with Brooklyn but it was spoilt by the confusion and late running, hence the neutral, but I would imagine if everything went well it would be a positive and a return visit.