Author Topic: Carmen @ Annabella's, Milton Keynes  (Read 572 times)

Offline whodat

After a satisfactory morning punt (albeit with hiccup) I thought I'd have an afternoon treat. If only I seen the other review from today first.

Comms
Phoned through asking who was available at my desired time, offered directions but been there (too) many times before

Venue
Ground floor flat in Central MK, parking was awful and thought I would be late for punt as parked so far away.

Services
Soft kissing, RO, OWO then OW, attempted sex in mish..

Girl
Like the previous review I thought the pictures were fairly accurate. I was seriously impressed with her breasts and had to check they were all natural, she is quite tall which was good for me and could easily fondle her arse. She was very quiet, I tried to be humourous to break the ice which got some stuffled giggles but her English wasn't good and struggled to understand my request for Doggie and just laid back.

Action
Was shown in by Carmen and then left the usual 2-5mins in the room waiting for her return. Upon her return I handed over her fee and stripped down, had some light kissing whilst groping her arse and a feel of the magnificent breasts. After a couple of mins I suggested RO and indicated for her to lay down. It was shaved and tidy, I proceeded to try and work my magic which solicited very little response or interaction, after a while it did seem there was a little reaction and encouragement but it wasn't obvious if I was successful or not so I surfaced.

Carmen gestured to the clock and said 10mins (it was a 30mins appointment) so I removed the underwear and she started with some OWO, after a min or so when he was ready I suggested a condom and sex. This was applied but then Carmen carried on with OW until I moved and said lets try doggy, at this point she then just lay down and spread for me  :dash: I tried to gesture for her to turn but she didn't seem to understand so I thought I would settle for Mish. I struggled to get anywhere comfortable with her so withdrew, she then started to wank me in an effort to get me going but she was so forceful that it had the opposite effect and the mood left me.

She removed the condom and tied it up and then almost ran out of the room with it and the tissue, I could hear the girls chatting so I took the opportunity to quickly get dressed, she seemed to let the next punter in and then return for me to show me out.

Summary
I don't think I can be as generous as the previous reviewer, she has a cracking body but, like Serena, a great body does not make a great punt. She was only the second visit that I've not been able to get across the line with and I think a little more interaction would have helped it.

Will not return to her.