External Link/Members OnlyEarlier this week:
Wanted to visit Sofia (
External Link/Members Only) in Soho, but we had a misunderstanding on timing so did not happen. Looked around and made an appointment with Sisi for an hour at 150.
Comms were fine, all via txt, and her place was great.
Sisi is a mixed chinese/thai girl and she looked good. Age can be hard with asian girls, but I am guessing late 20's early 30's.
She
was slim with a set of natural a/small b's and a nice ass. She was a small girl. Face beautiful, but with a certain distance and cockiness to it. She was wearing a black latex/leather thing. Her pics on AW seems accurate to me.
I had confirmation via txt that CIM was available - these days that is my preferred way to end a session.
Sisi started by offering me an oil-less massage, not bad actually - but not what I was there for. After 15 mins or so of massage I asked her to get naked, and she took of her dress and bra, but left her panties on. She did look hot so did not initially complain.
She then started to give me HJ, and I couldn't quite get into it - perhaps because of the super loud music playing from the TV. She asked if I liked a finger up my A...'sure - go for it'. She really did go for it, and I ended up having to stop her as it was quite painful.
I eventually asked her for a BJ, and she did reluctantly agree to some owo, but went back to HJ after a few mins. I lost my mojo/interest and decided to let her get done with it and that it was time to leave after a HE.
This is probably a negative to most of you guys, but she was hot, and I am sure I could have been more forceful and asked her to perform - but I honestly could not be bothered at the time. So, a neutral to me - But not a girl I would go back to.
/Disco!