External Link/Members OnlyRead some good reviews about this place so thought I'd give it a try. All comms were done by text, was told when I got to street to text for house number which I did. When I got to the door it magically opened so I walked in and was greeted by a sexy little chinese girl behind the door. She gave me a kiss on the lips and told me to follow her up the stairs, what a lovely little arse she has, was tempted to bend her over and have a taste but thought best not! Got into the bedroom which was basic but clean, payed 60 for the 30 minutes she took the money out and came straight back in and got a better look at her now. She was wearing a little black silky skirt and matching top showing a lovely cleavage, both stripped off and have to say she had a lovely body, slim but shapely I'd say a size 6. 5ft 3 tall nice firm natural tits, pretty face and long black hair I'd say she was mid twenties. Got on the bed and started with a massage quite hard to start with and then gentle, rubbing her tits on my back and kissing my ears and neck. Also spending time in my balls and inbetween arse cheeks. After ten minutes of this which was very enjoyable I turned over and she applied some baby oil on my cock and started with an oily walk and also pushing my cock on her tits and nipple, rubbing up and down which really got me going! She rubbed the baby oil off and put a blob on and started with some oral, nice and deep and also gently using her teeth, it was obvious she knew what she was doing and I would of been happy finishing like this! Oral over and she layed on her back for some mish and the sight of her layed there with her legs wide open showing her sweet hairy pussy was enough to drive me wild. Slipped into her and she was very tight, her knees now near her ears and on with some hard pounding which she seemed to really enjoy. She told me she was Cumming and was biting the bed sheet to stifle her moans. After her orgasm I climbed off as I find it hard to cum having sex. I pulled the blob off and she layed next to me and watched and encouraged me to cum which I did in no time. She cleaned me up and we had a bit chat which is when she told me her name was Amy. I got dressed and she saw me to the door, gave me a kiss and said bye. Didn't feel rushed and ran over by ten minutes, maybe because it was quite early and had no other bookings.
Had a really good time and would definitely see her again.
The streets only small and was quiet, plenty of parking nearby