Author Topic: Top Secret Escorts - Olya- West Brompton/Earls Court  (Read 510 times)

Offline BanksRobin

When: November 2018

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: West Brompton/Earls Court

Price: £200 incall for 60 minutes

This punt failed to meet expectations due to sub standard service, shit bedroom with a single bed up against the wall on one side and the foot and head have no room around them; basically it made doing certain things awkward and I like a decent bed and good access points. The meet was in a below street level flat and Olya's flat mate was there also. She didn't make much effort to make herself scare and was in the next room for most of the punt. Ok, I'm not really that bothered but I just didn't like the fact she was there when I went to and from the shower and when I was leaving. She didn't say much and I just about got a "Hi" out of her and she was actually not bad looking - she's probably a whore as well.

Looks: good looking Russian girl (8/10), tidy body (8/10). I was attracted to Olya because she was a little taller and she does have a nice tall slim figure, I'd say the agency height of 5'10 is about right. The flat was dark and she looked a little tired but she insisted she wasn't and she was absolutely fine.

Service: I was asked what I would like and it was not delivered properly or enthusiastically enough. DFK was light and barely happened at all, oral was covered as she said she sucks a lot of cocks and she's worried she might give me something! Nice. As I don't really mind OWO at times I went with it. When it came to the "mango" action (as my learned fellow punter KT would say), hygiene was not 100% and this really pissed me off and made me cut that bit short.  :vomit:
I was wondering how I could salvage something from this car crash of a punt so moved into sex in missionary and fucked her before flipping her round for doggy where I decided I wanted to finish. With my hands on her shoulder and waist/thigh I enjoyed the view and fucked her as best I could, determined to get some enjoyment out of this. Eventually I nutted in the condom which was something given how shit I was thinking this all was.

Another thing that fucked me off was she was having a conversation with her flat mate in Russian whilst they were in separate rooms and whilst her attention is supposed to be focused on me as after all I have actually paid to be there. A few times these conversations happened and yes I did interupt her to ask her what they were on about but was casually dismissed and she carried on!

It was about 30-40 mins in when I was recuperating and she signaled that this was it. In all honesty, I didn't want to fuck her again and all I wanted was to get the hell out of there

Not recommended. There are better options available.

This was a waste of money and I wished I'd stayed at home and stroked a few off there instead of wasting my cash.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: