External Link/Members Onlybooked by text same day.
Was guided through the retail park by telephone to find the portacabin studio. And yes it is a portacabin! But nice and clean and warm.
Nikki is a Chinese MILF size 10/12 in good nic and roughly early 40s would be my guess (albeit Chinese girls often wear well).
Agreed on sensual massage £60 up front and onto the table.
The massage was medium and lots of cc swipes. But not that sensual really.
The room was a little cool and this may be an issue in winter.
I flipped for the HE.
No magic finger as other have received.
Came well after much attention and a decent variety of techniques from Nikki.
I tried a touch or two out of curiousity but got the no no to that idea.
Overall a marginal positive from me.
Nice girl, decent technique but not that sexy.
Convenient if you are in Hexham but not worth a journey from Newcastle I would say.