External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only1hr incall £120
Noticed Victoria’s profile a few weeks back while trudging through the photo very post on here, she seemed to have some good AW feedback so I thought I would take the plunge especially after the Prof’s review and an in depth read of her profile she really appealed to me.
COMMS- Very good initially through AW email message then onto text, meeting was set up very easily and all details were very clear.
Venue- Was a NE1 hotel, parking very close and I thought reasonable rates with very easy access into the rear of the hotel complex via a pedestrian ramp, noticed CCTV in the entrance to the tunnel leading into the court yard area, but very short walk to the hotel entrance, reception to the right lifts to the left so back to reception after entering the lobby.
Jumped in the lift and selected the floor number, there was 2 or 3 others got in the lift with me with acted quite good as camouflage, jumped out on the selected floor and followed instructions the room again easy and clear door opened as I was about to knock walked in and was greeted by Victoria.
Paperwork and services- Paperwork sorted and out of the way Victoria dressed in a lovely red lingerie set bra and knickers latched on to me lots of kissing quite sensual and elegant, she then started to de kit me as I did her, so duds off and onto the bed lots of oral and she is very good at oral in fact a fucking amazing blow job, oral was also RO and 69 she was very wet as her profile says on with the overcoat because she had me as hard as a rock we indulged in several positions, not being the fittest and needing a brake off with the mac and a hand job to finish and I did all over her tits and face.
Cleaned up with the proverbial baby wipes I was offered a shower and accepted it dried clothed and ready to go Victoria looked very pleased indeed, she loves cock cum and being fingered two fingers especially, lot more happened but I won’t spoil it for you all we did over run by about 10 mins Victoria didn’t clock watch.
To sum up 1hr £120 with a lady who loves sex, nice body and tits, lovely personality and very good at what she does, I believe her photos are a true representation and her services offered are also accurate, £120 is the top end of what I would pay and normally to be well reviewed but because of the Profs review I thought I would give it a go and boy was I happy I did.