Author Topic: TungTung Massage, Paisley  (Read 1341 times)

Offline HumphryB

External Link/Members Only

1 hour booked for FBSM at £40, upsold to B2B with HE for £40 on top. £80 all in

I called initially and rang out. Got a text 10 minutes later saying prefer to text. Booked in and sent address for that evening. The flat is in a residential part of Paisley town centre, quiet street in a safe area. Its a nice venue.

In the room we deal with the contribution, then told to strip off and get on table. All  good so far. The massage begins light for first 5 minutes then TungTung asks how i would like the massage to continue ; soft, medium or hard. I opt for the hard. She then really works you its great. A good masseuse, she definitely has skills it's very satisfying.

There were strategic parts of the massage where she leans her body into you, teasing. And then on the flip she comments on my size :lol: then a whisper in my ear about extras. All very professional. She strips for the B2B and has a tidy little figure, she is attractive with perky tits. The HE was delivered with enthusiasm.
A shower was offered and accepted, bathroom nice and clean. 
I will be sure to return. A great visit. Would love it if more was on offer.

Offline Batpunt

External Link/Members Only

1 hour booked for FBSM at £40, upsold to B2B with HE for £40 on top. £80 all in

I called initially and rang out. Got a text 10 minutes later saying prefer to text. Booked in and sent address for that evening. The flat is in a residential part of Paisley town centre, quiet street in a safe area. Its a nice venue.

In the room we deal with the contribution, then told to strip off and get on table. All  good so far. The massage begins light for first 5 minutes then TungTung asks how i would like the massage to continue ; soft, medium or hard. I opt for the hard. She then really works you its great. A good masseuse, she definitely has skills it's very satisfying.

There were strategic parts of the massage where she leans her body into you, teasing. And then on the flip she comments on my size :lol: then a whisper in my ear about extras. All very professional. She strips for the B2B and has a tidy little figure, she is attractive with perky tits. The HE was delivered with enthusiasm.
A shower was offered and accepted, bathroom nice and clean. 
I will be sure to return. A great visit. Would love it if more was on offer.

Good review! Sounds interesting

Was she independent? I know she works with another girl but I sometimes feel uncomfortable if it’s obvious she isn’t the person you are texting. Had that experience before & just throws me off!

If the two are working together I am cool with that but just not if there are guys etc present in other rooms

Offline HumphryB

Good review! Sounds interesting

Was she independent? I know she works with another girl but I sometimes feel uncomfortable if it’s obvious she isn’t the person you are texting. Had that experience before & just throws me off!

If the two are working together I am cool with that but just not if there are guys etc present in other rooms

Can't say if she works with another girl or not. However there were others present in the flat. I heard someone leave a room and close a door but they didn't exit the flat while i was there. It didn't put me off as the room the massage was taking place did have a lock on, which tungtung made a point of securing once inside. I understand this may concern other potential clients. I felt safe.