Author Topic: earth spa middlesbrough  (Read 1351 times)

Offline northface

 Earth Spa & Wellness Centre in Middlesbrough-gumtree
I gave this a neutral because i have had a couple of ok massages here but wanted to tell you about a visit a couple of weeks ago.
I popped in early without an appointment and a small but good looking asian girl directed me into the room. i was hoping she was going to do it but another smart looking young girl came in with a very small skirt on.
With this being my first visit I was not 100% sure what was going to be on offer so a massage ensued with very little touching in the preferred regions but she had her leg next to my hand and when i touched her she did not pull away.
So my fortunes suddenly changed when she turned me around and pointed to her mouth and my dick and said £40.
I said YES and thought what a service. Then she stripped and climbed up in the 69 position and i thought this is fantastic until her arse came towards my face and what a fucking stink as she must have just had a shit before coming in to massage me.
I kept her at a distance the best i could while she sucked me. I was really oblivious to her oral skills as i kept getting a smell of shit anyway she gave up and got down and started to give me a hand job and I was just glad to be free of the smell. She must have thought I was not going to come so she stuck her finger up my arse and within a few seconds I came. I tried to keep this most enjoyable moment in my mind but kept getting a smell of shit throughout the day. At one point i thought my luck was really in so anyway i just put it down to experience as i am over it now.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:14:17 pm by northface »


Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Sounds like a crap punt. Was the oral good or did she just go through the motions?  :lol: :lol:

Seriously, the girls in Earth Spa change regularly, I've been there a few times, I usually settle for a massage and hand job. Quality of service varies but on average it's fairly good. It's part of the Chinese invasion that seems to be following the Romanian invasion of a couple of years back.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline northface

I really cant remember how the oral was as I was taken aback  by the smell of shite and it was only until she got off the table and started a hand job when i got my faculties back.
Since then I have seen Shinty twice there and once from Natureland in Darlington who is an older chinese lady and is getting more erotic at the massage now she is getting to know me which included a lot of arse wipes and ball feeling and she is the one mentioned in my earlier report today about 'Amynew' where after that failure i went and got a blow job of her at the earth spa which was 'average '

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Just curious, how bad would it have to be for you to give a negative. Any smell like that would be a negative all day from me, no matter how good the rest was.   :unknown:

Offline northface

I see what you mean Davie mac as i did not want to put the establishment down too much and just the girl whose name i did not get.
As i get more experienced the reviews should be more helpful but i remember the smell stayed with me all day thats for sure

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I see what you mean Davie mac as i did not want to put the establishment down too much and just the girl whose name i did not get.
As i get more experienced the reviews should be more helpful but i remember the smell stayed with me all day thats for sure

Fair comment, it's your review and up to you what rating you give it. At least you took the time to post one.  :thumbsup: