Author Topic: Kayla_XOXOX - Durham outcall  (Read 1546 times)


14 review(s) for Kayla_XOXOX (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

durhamboheme

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Couldn't get to Newcastle to see my favourite girl so decided to try a first outcall at my new place.

Communication was good and Kayla arrived on time, wearing jeans and a coat as I'd asked her to be discreet for neighbours.

£150/hour outcall.

Very attractive black girl with very tight, toned body. We did quite a lot of RO which I loved and she responded well to. She used her rabbit for a while which made her squirt when she came so I asked her to sit on my face and do it again. She gushed all over my face which was divine, won't forget that in a hurry.

We were in my living room and she straddled me on the sofa which was fantastic, then stood up doggy where she pushed herself back onto me. Then some more oral on her while she fingered my bum.

Really nice friendly girl with a great figure, I don't think she was faking and must have came 4 or 5 times!


Online Slaine

Thanks for the review mate. She's a great girl  :drinks:

Glad to hear you had a good time but sadly she's now priced over what I'm willing to pay.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 11:43:24 pm by Slaine »

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for reviewing and glad you had a good time, but I wouldn't pay her prices personally  :hi: