External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyAlso
External Link/Members Only£60/30mins
I've noticed Charlotte's profile on Masquerade Girls site for a while and thought I must try a booking with her. I then noticed that on AW there is some very enthusiastic feedback from a member of this site who previous experience tells me has very similar tastes to me (generally I would regard AW feedback as just rubbish but this seemed genuine). That decided it and I'm very glad it did.
CommsComms were spot-on. Charlotte uses the AW availability diary which I always find is useful to me, and I also think it is often a good indicator that the SP is well-organised (an underappreciated skill for WGs). Messaging and phone calls took place when they were expected and I always knew what was expected of me to confirm etc.
LocationA flat in Saltburn. A bit cluttered and quite small but perfectly OK.
AppearanceJust up my street. Medium height, dark hair, slim but not a stick. I found her very facially attractive. She has a few tattoos and a nose piercing (which I always find very sexy for some reason). Fairly large but quite shapely boobs with lovely dark nipples and areolae. A nice smile and very chatty and pleasant. AW age is 31 and I would not dispute this.
The meetMet by Charlotte at the door wearing a nice dress. A kiss and a cuddle, then into the bedroom, sorted out the financial side then more kissing (DFK) and fondling. Charlotte gave me a quick rundown of her definite no's (no CIM or cumming on her face and nothing anal at all) because "no bugger ever reads AW likes" (I do, but I can't always remember them...). This could have seemed like a lecture, but it was said with a grin and didn't. Asked me to unzip her dress to reveal her gorgeous body. More kissing and playing then OW, which she is very good at. I returned the compliment on her, she was clean and fresh and she seemed responsive. She's not completely shaved; pubic hair like Juninho (a very small Brazilian

) which I find attractive. Then with the end of the meet approaching onwith the condom and finished in doggie. Cleaned up, very quick chat and a nice kiss on the way out.
SummaryI think this was my best meet for some time. I really liked Charlotte, she had a nice attitude and physically she would be exactly my "type". No downsides; I expect to return.