Author Topic: SEXY_THAI_LISA XX - Norton  (Read 1430 times)


13 review(s) for THAI GIRL 69xx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zmrstk002

Wanted a massage at the Earth spa in Middlesbrough, but were busy.

So though I would try the thai flat at Norton. Lisa is the girl working there for this week and next. I believe they change over every 2 weeks:

Coms:
Very easy called to book and was given the post-code. Flat is Norton, near new housing development, but seemed quite and safe enough. Parking is onstreet, then walk to the flat.

Lisa:
I would say she is the girl in the photos, but she is not 29, more likely late 30's. But very nice appearance, petite but nice size tits sand has a small tattoo.
Very pleasant girl and English skills are OK-to-good, very easy to get along with.

Meeting:
Booked for 30 mins £60, start with Thai massage for 15mins or so, medium but good over all.
Turned over for covered BJ (owo was offered), and then onto sex cowgirl. Lot's of foreplay before and during very enjoyable experience.

Would definitely return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Glad you enjoyed her, I reviewed her a couple of weeks back. All the girls there have their age as 29, I think the only thing that changes on the profile is the name. Certainly she's the best since Susie left.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by: