Author Topic: Sexi Wild Milf 1  (Read 1198 times)


91 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (65 positive, 12 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline xandyx

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Back in the saddle after a long break from punting.

SERVICES £50 for 30 Mins DFK,69 OWO,RO,Anal play, Fingering.

COMMS All arranged by text same day from first text to meet in under an hour been lazy this punt took place about 6 weeks ago.

LOCATION Well known flats not far from BMW garage on street metered parking.

CARLA First time meeting her sexy Milf type nice slim body ample tits.

The Meet Usual scenario parked up texted her got flats name and number made my way, there is building work opposite quite a lot of activity builders milling around but no hassle straight in tapped on door magic door opened and in I go Carla hid behind door wearing Black stockings and Black slip, Asked to take shoes off at door into room shower offered and declined as I was freshly showered before leaving for punt
she asked me to wash hands in bathroom duly obliged and then undressed and she asked me to wait on bed, no drink offered.
She was busy fiddling with her phone and laptop for a couple of minutes before she joined me no worries though, straight on top of me for ramming her tongue down my throat lots of DFK and mutual fondling and me fingering her she then moved down to attend my throbbing cock nice blow job and ball licking, moved into 69 ice clean fresh pussy indulged in a bit rimming on her as well, on with the hat while still in 69 and she slid forward for some reverse cowgirl we then moved into spoons and then mish and doggy lots of DFK in between moving positions very passionate and enthusiastic through out, I then lay back on the bed with Carla between my legs hat off for more OWO and then she asks if I would like Anal play I said yes thinking she wanted me to finger her ass ooops I was wrong next thing I know she has a condom on her finger and shoving right up my jacksie a first for me but bloody hell that combined with OWO produced the most mind blowing intense orgasm I ever had.

A good solid cheap punt all services offered, Would I return yes at some point.  :)