Author Topic: Infamous Mercedes  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum


Has anyone confirmed that Infamous Mercedes of Incalls38 is the porn star Vickie Powell?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Offline samneil15

I highly doubt it - AW profile looks like Vicki but set to Doncaster - Doubt she would be working at a dive like Incall38 if she's as hot as she looks.

Vickie's twitter is still pretty active with current shoots etc so just doesn't make sense to take strange cock all day in a parlour  :unknown:

Offline george r

Has anyone confirmed that Infamous Mercedes of Incalls38 is the porn star Vickie Powell?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

the pics look like her  ? not sure if the pics are hers though ?  still showing last weeks rota last time I checked  :thumbsdown:

Offline Moby Dick

I hope not

Mercedes looks a bit of a chunk.

The aw link is interesting:  fulfil her fantasy of DP :thumbsup:

You got her Twitter profile Chester?




Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Moby Dick

I hope not

Mercedes looks a bit of a chunk.

The aw link is interesting:  fulfil her fantasy of DP :thumbsup:

You got her Twitter profile Chester?
Found it
@Vickie_P2015
Not worth the look TBH

Offline samneil15

Found it
@Vickie_P2015
Not worth the look TBH

Well done Moby, agreed it's no way the same girl. Would be happy to tag team Vickie but she's fucking miles away.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Well done Moby, agreed it's no way the same girl. Would be happy to tag team Vickie but she's fucking miles away.

She was in Manchester in the summer, had comms with her but nailing down a booking was tricky because she was filming as well.
A shame cos I've knocked a few out to her scenes with Manuel Ferrera & Ben English over the years  :wacko:

Offline rock5tar

Looks nothing like her . Defo no chance , I did her loads of times at ss, she was really fit then , she even offered me a screen shoot for her porn  :D looking a bit Rough now imo

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Looks nothing like her . Defo no chance , I did her loads of times at ss, she was really fit then , she even offered me a screen shoot for her porn  :D looking a bit Rough now imo

All those times I was rubbing one out to scenes of her getting smashed in some Hollywood Hills mansion I never knew she used to get plowed for a living  right around the corner from me in bloody glamorous Prestwich.

Offline Moby Dick

All those times I was rubbing one out to scenes of her getting smashed in some Hollywood Hills mansion I never knew she used to get plowed for a living  right around the corner from me in bloody glamorous Prestwich.
And Northenden :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
And Northenden :sarcastic:

Of course, Exotic Northenden, the Malibu of Europe  :rolleyes:

Offline Trotter671

And Northenden :sarcastic:

She was def a looker back in Sandys days but the service was a bit mechanical I seem to remember :thumbsdown:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:38:45 pm by Kool Keef »