External Link/Members Onlyhello guys
this is my first review so be understanding
this lady Kitty is an excellent escort, I truly recommend if you like mature women.
communication was so excellent everything went smoothly
got directions to her place in Sunderland close to the Millfield metro station.
she was waiting for me in a sexy school girl and I got even from the beginning horny. exchanged papers and then got in bed started with a oral protected but excellent executed. got hard as a rock and hop with her on my dick. she felt tight and I enjoyed her fucking me, we changed to missionary where after 5min or so I cum.
It felt very good to be with Kat and I hugely recommended her to have a good time.
ps if you seeing this Kat I am still wainting for u to make me cum twice as your add says. Maybe this time you defeat me :p
