Author Topic: Jessy Blondy- Luton  (Read 921 times)


5 review(s) for JESSY BLONDIE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Goyourownway

External Link/Members Only

Perennial lurker, don't punt very often and find time to review even less, I hereby promise to improve this as much as possible!!

Have seen Jessie a couple of times under her various guises, will marry the two together for review purposes

The girl-

A little bit odd looking, big teeth and a longish face, don't find her particular pretty myself but nothing too offensive (to me at least!) She's got a cracking arse which looks great in doggy, tits I can't really comment as unless a girl has an obviously large, cracking rack I generally prefer them to leave underwear on (weird quirk of mine). From reading a thread about her it would appear they are on the down to the ankles side of things unholstered though so probably doing myself a favour there.

Comms- easy as you like, answered call straight away both times, postcode given, decent English and polite on the phone

Meet- I have enjoyed the sex both times with Jessie, good OWO, not majorly deep but very pleasant, happy to work through several positions, miss, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy etc. Booked an hour both times and stayed duration, didn't feel pushed out of the door at any point.

I accept that she's not for everyone looks wise but for 60 an hour (think she may be at 70 now) I had a good hour both times with multiple pops whilst getting a nice view in doggy! She was in a nice modern flat in the park street area, very clean and neat, I think she may have now moved to slightly more north Luton.

All in all can't fault for 60 p/h, I've had much worse at 120. She's a nice girl who I felt like I got on with!

Offline Wozel

I’m glad you enjoyed but that face would just kill the Captain