Author Topic: Claudia - Premium - Sunderland  (Read 1417 times)

Online The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

This was plan B after my recent non-starter. 

Communications

Usual phone booking process with Premium and I got the full address by text. 

Location

Claudia was working from a modern apartment in Sunderland, on the outskirts of the city centre. 

First impressions

When Claudia opened the door, I was slightly disappointed that she wasn’t as glamorous as the photos suggest – although they are definitely her.  She didn’t seem to be wearing any make-up and her bare legs were covered in little bruises.  She seemed a bit clumsy and awkward which may explain that! The stats are correct on the website meaning she’s very tall, slim, and in her mid-twenties. 

Main event

With the money stashed, we undressed and got on the bed.  Her kissing was decent but she kept hugging me very tightly which was odd.  Claudia then announced that she had no gag reflex, which is generally a positive start to a booking! However, whilst she can deep throat, it wasn’t great - she mainly just kept pushing down on my cock to the point that it started to hurt.  When it came to the main event, she wouldn't go on top first as she was "too tight".  Instead we did missionary and spoons.  Irritatingly, she kept hugging (or to be honest clamping herself around me) and dictating the pace.  I hate that but really don't know a good way to express it without ruining the mood anyway.  Also she did the most annoying fake moaning I’ve encountered for a while.  I soon got sick of this and switched to manual to cum. 

Conclusion

I wouldn't go back and I can't really recommend.  I found Claudia a bit weird actually, and I was happy to be out of there. 

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, you're not having much luck lately, hope it changes for the better next time.     :hi:

Online The Outsider

Thanks for the review, you're not having much luck lately, hope it changes for the better next time.     :hi:

Indeed.  You know it's been a bad night when you have two red reviews to write the next day!  :lol:

Offline datwabbit

Indeed.  You know it's been a bad night when you have two red reviews to write the next day!  :lol:

Another discount?

You're collecting agency booking discounts like vouchers.

Online The Outsider

Another discount?

You're collecting agency booking discounts like vouchers.

Not so far!  ;)

I've had something like 3 discounted bookings ever as a result of bad experiences.  To be honest, while they sound great, they don't always work out that way.  The girl you book with the discount always wants to know what went wrong last time.  That means you relive the previous misery, it puts her under pressure to perform and it takes the shine off the new booking. 

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I'm booked in tomorrow.


Offline Winker121

Thanks for the review. Your appointment sounds dreadful. Absolutely loath fake sound effects myself never mind other negative points. Cheers

Online The Outsider

Thanks for the review. I'm booked in tomorrow.

I'll be interested to know how that goes.  We've had quite different experience with a couple of girls lately!

Claudia was clearly trying to to show me a good time but just way off the mark for me.  It was a bit like my Riley experience, just worse!

Offline waynekerr600

I'll be interested to know how that goes.  We've had quite different experience with a couple of girls lately!


I've thought the same. I think I'll go ahead with the booking and report back.