Author Topic: MILF - Milton Keynes  (Read 1465 times)

BlackZionBull

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Can anyone recommend any MILFs in Milton Keynes?

I always enjoyed the Milton Keynes MILFs back in the 2000's - Felicity, Abigail, Nicola, Natasha, Dee, Sandra, Robyn, Honey to name but a few.
Although I have recently reacquainted myself with Charlize after she left the other shambles I still find there is drought of quality English MILFs in Milton Keynes.

So I am looking for a indie, white, 35-55, size 8-12, big tits, well presented and with a good level of service. Must be happy to see black clients.

Offline Xtro

I see this women many years ago. I don't believe she is the woman in the pics though.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I found a review of her by searching her number - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24175.msg353081#msg353081

I cannot remember prices but was happy with her looks, services and what I must have paid, (possibly £60-£80?)
I cannot tell you if she is happy to see black guys.
Let us know how you get on.

BlackZionBull

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank 'Xtro'.

Was your experience in keeping with that of 'Nimrod's' ? I will try to contact her tomorrow, however concerned the information is 4 years + old now. I am also looking for a full service but this could be an option.

Watch this space.

Offline Xtro

I certainly got full service; including RO, OWO, Covered sex in various positions and COF. It all started out with a massage though.
Of course, YMMV. If you see her, just confirm FS beforehand. Good luck.

PS I would return but it's well out of the way for me.

Offline one eyed panda

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 115
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Doesnt Nicole du Papillon interest you? Meets the profile you must be aware of her
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

BlackZionBull

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Doesnt Nicole du Papillon interest you? Meets the profile you must be aware of her

No her USP is not to my liking, but thank you anyway.