Author Topic: SARA-SEX BOM - Sunderland  (Read 1032 times)


4 review(s) for SARA-SEX BOM (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline jimbeam0990

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Ok , first review so bare with me . I was pleasantly surprised,  Tom girl was very good .
In Sunderland  well known block of apartment.
Dfk, owo,  good gfe.  Body is unreal . I can see her profile has been linked to another lass , who I met last year in darlo funnily enough but apart from that sound . 100 quid for an hour.
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Idiot troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, this may help for future ones.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only