Author Topic: Morgan Allure - Newcastle  (Read 1941 times)

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
External Link/Members Only
It's been 4 years since I saw Morgan when she was at Diamonds. I had 3 attempts to see her at the time, the first 2 were cancelled at short notice and the 3rd she was late. I nearly gave up but it was worth the wait as I had an excellent meet. She has gone under the radar a bit as she only works a couple of days a week and sees mostly regs apparently, she didn't do the forums until recently, that's how I noticed her again. After a few messages decided to see her again, Comms were easy with Allure and booked 30mins for £60. Address given on morning of meet. Newcastle quayside, paid parking across the road. Up to the apartment, Morgan hiding behind the door as usual. A nice welcoming kiss and cuddle as I entered. Imo she is much better to look at than 4 years ago, not that there was too much wrong then. She is more natural now a lot less makeup and as a very pretty lass she can get away with it. She offered me a drink which I accepted then she stripped to her sexy black bra & nickers, this is when I noticed she has filled out a bit, but in a good way, she was maybe a bit too slim previously. She is still slim with a few more curves, very sexy indeed. Onto the bed great french kissing, then we got rid of the rest of our clothes, though she did struggle with her front opening bra, I was ready to rip it off. She gave me some excellent and very deep owo, then we manoeuvred into 69 for a while and she was as fresh as a daisy. Covered up, started with mish, finished in doggy and her arse is a sight to behold. Wasn't long before I finished, which I sometimes struggle with nowadays. Cleaned up and lay having a very easy relaxed chat. I instigated getting ready, paid my dues and left with a kiss, cuddle and a spring in my step. Won't be 4 years before I return.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 11:00:34 pm by alfie2013 »

Online waynekerr600

Cheers Alfie. I noticed her on uke having not been aware of her before.

She sounds ready good.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers Alfie. I noticed her on uke having not been aware of her before.

She sounds ready good.

She's definitely ready  :D

Offline roboeggman

Cheers for the review Alfie.

After the trainwreck on uke at least something good came out of it. I'll be all over it if Allure start doing gateshead incalls.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for the review Alfie.

After the trainwreck on uke at least something good came out of it. I'll be all over it if Allure start doing gateshead incalls.

Apparently they do, I don't do many Newcastle meets, it's a pain in the arse for me but not complaining after this meet.  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Nice one Alfie, I might have to re-think since she's not on the 'list'.   :sarcastic:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review of a great lady. I remember her well :rose:
FB

Offline AnthG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8,861
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
She is one of the very few girls who come across as really likeable on the forums when she posts.

I am intending to book her very soon myself. The fact that you say she is very good looking will help too.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
She is one of the very few girls who come across as really likeable on the forums when she posts.

I am intending to book her very soon myself. The fact that you say she is very good looking will help too.

I agree Anth, but remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  :unknown: I'd be very surprised if you weren't happy though  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

She is one of the very few girls who come across as really likeable on the forums when she posts.

I am intending to book her very soon myself. The fact that you say she is very good looking will help too.

IMHO she is very likeable and also a really good looking lady.
I used to see her in Manchester a good few years ago.
I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed Anth.

Online johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Thanks for the review Alfie, she's one i've had on my HL for ages but never got round to seeing, must make the effort to see her.

Offline foreverchanges

Great review Alfie.
Its been about four years ago since I saw her a few times in the days when Diamonds had an almost embarrassment of riches on their books. :dash:
Great looking and personality to match but it was her last minute cancelations that finished me off...having said that she is comfortably in my All Time Top 5 NE punts.


Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Great review Alfie.
Its been about four years ago since I saw her a few times in the days when Diamonds had an almost embarrassment of riches on their books. :dash:
Great looking and personality to match but it was her last minute cancelations that finished me off...having said that she is comfortably in my All Time Top 5 NE punts.

Yes I know what you mean, she was on her 3rd and last chance with me at Diamonds, fortunately it worked out or might never have seen her   :hi:

Offline DVNO

I saw her many times at Diamond's and at the time was one of the best in Newcastle imo. Gave up on her in the end though because some guy always used to book her out for her entire shift & take her out shopping, so could never get a look in with her.

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for review.

I did wonder if the interest in her would unfortunately be a let down. But a good time had by all. A good result.

Offline foreverchanges

I saw her many times at Diamond's and at the time was one of the best in Newcastle imo. Gave up on her in the end though because some guy always used to book her out for her entire shift & take her out shopping, so could never get a look in with her.

Yes I can remember him being mentioned at the time.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Yes I can remember him being mentioned at the time.

The only one I can remember doing that sort of thing was dennyson with Frankie  :unknown:

Offline Spartacus123

Great review Alfie.
Its been about four years ago since I saw her a few times in the days when Diamonds had an almost embarrassment of riches on their books. :dash:
Great looking and personality to match but it was her last minute cancelations that finished me off...having said that she is comfortably in my All Time Top 5 NE punts.

Ditto that, she is great

Online johnr1

Umm it’s been a long time since I have seen her and because of
FB’s recommendation which was spot on I booked in the first place as said
Above random last minute cancellations and the bloke that booked her all
Day (I did say booked) made me give up in the end so things may have
Changed now and worth another try😄 mind in my opinion the standard
Of good reliable girls has gone down hill in the last few years

Offline foreverchanges


The only one I can remember doing that sort of thing was dennyson with Frankie  :unknown:

Everytime I saw Frankie May I half expected Denyason to be hiding in the wardrobe! :D

She was another gem mind. :yahoo:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Everytime I saw Frankie May I half expected Denyason to be hiding in the wardrobe! :D

She was another gem mind. :yahoo:

 :D :D
I only saw Frankie once and that was as a late substitute when Morgan didn't turn up. It worked out well though, as I had a great time with her  :hi:

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, never heard about the guy who booked her all day. No wonder I could never get a booking and gave up in the end. I even tried to book her a week in advance, not a chance. I think she is going to be a busy girl again, I will give it a go but not holding my breath. The nearest I ever got to her was when I booked Zara / Mia and she was in the next room at quayside.  :rolleyes: