Author Topic: Mirander milf Newcastle  (Read 2474 times)


10 review(s) for mirander40milfxx (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Hurley

External Link/Members Only
Arrangements made through Adultwork good comms by text after initial emails.
Lovely apartment in a beautiful building very easy to find nice and discrete plenty of free on site parking.
Tall busty mature blonde is what it says on the tin age 43 hmmm probably a considerable number of years need to be added to her profile, I was still however comfortable with what was presented before me.
Very tall and fabulous tits weighed in the dough and got up close and personal off came my kit followed by her dress no knickers was the order of the day and no bra which was a bit of a shame as I do like the unwrapping bit  the heels remained on, truth be told they were a bit dinky for my personal taste, if Im booking a tall bird I really want her towering over me in very high heels.
Nice deep french kissing with terrific oral, you can tell she’s experienced at sucking cock.
Went down for a good old lap on her pussy she seemed to enjoy it but I always keep an open mind on whether they really do or not, it’s not my problem if they don’t just as long as they appear to.
Moved on to the main event started in missionary then moved her on top, usually I’m quite quick but not today Jose after some serious thrusting and getting in a good rhythm the end was reached. Cleaned up gave the dog a stroke and was on my way.
£60 for an unrushed 30 minutes
I’m giving this a neutral because of the age thing can’t fault the service but she needs to be more honest about her age.

 

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed when I reviewed her I said something like she is all woman and you had better play your A game......she IMO is pure sex and (no disrespect) not for the feint hearted.......she is no little girl but I suspect you knew this when booking..for me its a shame that there are no face pics in public but private gallery I dont know.......anyhow thx    :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

To be fair, she has been 43, and it may even have been in this decade  :lol:

I guess it’s tough for a woman (especially) to admit to ageing, but eventually no one is fooled, although many of them do it. I wish they’d be honest, saves on disappointment if a punter is looking for a girl in a specific age range
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 09:03:40 pm by tynetunnel »

Nicecockclean2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
canny lass, canny shag, built like the honey monster.

Offline Sar-Major

canny lass, canny shag, built like the honey monster.

Yep, and if you push the fekin "RIGHT" buttons she'll "Squirt for England" and "Fuck the living daylights" out of you.  :yahoo:

Cheers for the review Op.  :drinks: Shame you were a tad disappointed with her.  :unknown:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

To be fair, she has been 43, and it may even have been in this decade

Any chance of a review TT? I was considering her and as full s picture as possible is useful as I always thought she had good reviews.

Offline tynetunnel

Any chance of a review TT? I was considering her and as full s picture as possible is useful as I always thought she had good reviews.
She has many excellent reviews, but just wasn’t for me. I chose deliberately not to leave a review as I think I simply made the wrong choice so it wasn’t her at fault. Part of it I guess would have been down to her appearing to be a fair bit wide of the stated age. Don’t be put off by me, she’s a lovely womanl, friendly, warm, kind. Base your decision on the available reviews. I stand by my decision not to review.

Online waynekerr600

I chose deliberately not to leave a review as I think I simply made the wrong choice so it wasn’t her at fault. .

I would appreciate it if you left a review. Your choice of course. For me it's all about the big picture and choosing the right girl. The more reviews there are the easier it is to make an informed choice.

Offline ENAHFIVE

Seems she does not work very often. Tried to arrange a meet when I was in the city but no chance

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Seems she does not work very often. Tried to arrange a meet when I was in the city but no chance

She only works part time.   :hi:

Offline Hurley

I only gave her a neutral based on her age not being as she purports it to be, as far as the service was concerned that was fine and couldn’t be faulted.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I only gave her a neutral based on her age not being as she purports it to be, as far as the service was concerned that was fine and couldn’t be faulted.

I would agree, I've seen her.   :hi:

Henryhawk

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw her a while back and she’s definitely nearer 60 than 40+

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Saw her a while back and she’s definitely nearer 60 than 40+

You need to go to Specsavers, she's older than stated but nowhere near 60, closer to 50 is my guess and why didn't you review her if you think her age is so far wide of the mark ? Could have saved the op some money  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:58:29 pm by alfie2013 »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Saw her a while back and she’s definitely nearer 60 than 40+

You didn't mention that in your review, oh hang on you didn't bother.   :thumbsdown:

Nothing worse than members like you posting on negatives or neutrals with the old "yeah she was like that when I saw her" type of comments when a review at the time would give others more information before booking.  :dash:

Edit
Agree with Alfie nowhere near 60.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:58:44 pm by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

You didn't mention that in your review, oh hang on you didn't bother.   :thumbsdown:

Nothing worse than members like you posting on negatives or neutrals with the old "yeah she was like that when I saw her" type of comments when a review at the time would give others more information before booking.  :dash:

Edit
Agree with Alfie nowhere near 60.

+2

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac