Author Topic: xxx_Serena_xxx - Gateshead Outcall (to my Hotel)  (Read 1530 times)


5 review(s) for xox_Serena_xox (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline captainsc

External Link/Members Only

Location: Gateshead
Cost £120 outcall for an hour

Saw a review on Serena and though she seemed like the type of woman i should be  "meating"...

Messaged her through AW and it took a while for a reply, which is due to her day job. Once we started messaging all was fine and I booked her for an outcall (she only does outcall) at a hotel I booked in Gateshead. Chain hotel no problems and I have used many times before.

I arrived about 30 minutes before our meeting and texted her my room number. She replied and said she would see me soon. She arrived promptly and texted that she was here and could she come up. Oh yes, please come up.... Wasnt disappointed when I opened the door, she was dressed in jeans and a top, but she is tall and has a cracking gym body. I was horny as when I saw her.

Quick chat and she used the facilities before we were standing in front of the double bed and she was snogging my face off. As usual, I quickly disrobed and helped her down to her underwear. I then lay on the bed as she started to suck my already hard cock. I was calling her names as she devoured my cock and made sure she was gagging on it. She loved the verbals and having a big cock half way down her throat. Then I returned the favour on her pussy and she was squirming around the bed in minutes as I was sucking on her clit. She has a very large clit which protudes and gets very excited when its played with.

I got her on her back, condom on and then I started to fuck her tight pussy in missionary, I was asking her questions as we fucked and she was replying that she was my dirty litlle slut etc. She seemed to get off on this and loved being nailed hard and  deep. Flipped her over then had her doggy and she was moaning all the while. She also responded well to more verbals. Then I lay on my back and she rode me for all she was worth, her pussy was soaking at this stage and she was really enjoying my cock.

Getting close to the hour, i stayed on my back and wanked into her mouth as she gave great eye contact and encouraged me to cum in her mouth. I couldnt refuse and shot a thick load which she gobbled up.

Bit of a chat and I found her very interesting and liberated, I think she will get better and better with each visit.

Hopefully I can see her again soon...


Offline Shearer1955

She really is a cracking lass  :yahoo:

Offline Partyguy

I was so impressed with her I've made another booking for my birthday treat  :yahoo:

Offline LeeedsJD

First post I know (I will change that and start reviewing girls properly rather than just being a filthy leech, I promise) so feel free to take this with a massive pinch of salt but I saw Serena this week as I was in Newcastle and had read the reviews on here and ended up massively disappointed. She's great looking, has a great body and was enthusiastic but her personal hygiene left A LOT to be desired. Her arse and fanny just seriously ponged, which took RO/rimming etc off the table which I enjoy. It's partially my fault because I'm a cowardly twat who bottled asking her take a shower but still! She said she'd just come from her 'real' job but I have a horrible feeling she'd just come straight from another punt. Even if it was just the day job she should've showered first.

It was actually devastating because I have no doubt it could've been a brilliant punt other wise. I've been punting for 15+ years and have never gone back after a bad one, but I'm almost tempted to book her again.  :dash: :dash:


Offline Shearer1955

First post I know (I will change that and start reviewing girls properly rather than just being a filthy leech, I promise) so feel free to take this with a massive pinch of salt but I saw Serena this week as I was in Newcastle and had read the reviews on here and ended up massively disappointed. She's great looking, has a great body and was enthusiastic but her personal hygiene left A LOT to be desired. Her arse and fanny just seriously ponged, which took RO/rimming etc off the table which I enjoy. It's partially my fault because I'm a cowardly twat who bottled asking her take a shower but still! She said she'd just come from her 'real' job but I have a horrible feeling she'd just come straight from another punt. Even if it was just the day job she should've showered first.

It was actually devastating because I have no doubt it could've been a brilliant punt other wise. I've been punting for 15+ years and have never gone back after a bad one, but I'm almost tempted to book her again.  :dash: :dash:

Definitely a stink but seems like it is coming from you...a first post and it is  inflammatory and overtly critical...nothing like my experience with her  :unknown:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
First post I know (I will change that and start reviewing girls properly rather than just being a filthy leech, I promise) so feel free to take this with a massive pinch of salt but I saw Serena this week as I was in Newcastle and had read the reviews on here and ended up massively disappointed. She's great looking, has a great body and was enthusiastic but her personal hygiene left A LOT to be desired. Her arse and fanny just seriously ponged, which took RO/rimming etc off the table which I enjoy. It's partially my fault because I'm a cowardly twat who bottled asking her take a shower but still! She said she'd just come from her 'real' job but I have a horrible feeling she'd just come straight from another punt. Even if it was just the day job she should've showered first.

It was actually devastating because I have no doubt it could've been a brilliant punt other wise. I've been punting for 15+ years and have never gone back after a bad one, but I'm almost tempted to book her again.  :dash: :dash:
 
This should have been a stand alone review rather than trying to derail a positive review.

Offline captainsc

No problems with hygiene when I saw her. She was immaculate.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
First post I know (I will change that and start reviewing girls properly rather than just being a filthy leech, I promise) so feel free to take this with a massive pinch of salt but I saw Serena this week as I was in Newcastle and had read the reviews on here and ended up massively disappointed. She's great looking, has a great body and was enthusiastic but her personal hygiene left A LOT to be desired. Her arse and fanny just seriously ponged, which took RO/rimming etc off the table which I enjoy. It's partially my fault because I'm a cowardly twat who bottled asking her take a shower but still! She said she'd just come from her 'real' job but I have a horrible feeling she'd just come straight from another punt. Even if it was just the day job she should've showered first.

It was actually devastating because I have no doubt it could've been a brilliant punt other wise. I've been punting for 15+ years and have never gone back after a bad one, but I'm almost tempted to book her again.  :dash: :dash:

Think I'll take notice of the more established members who have posted positives, not someone who sounds like he has a grudge against her.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
 
This should have been a stand alone review rather than trying to derail a positive review.

Only taken him nearly two years to come up with that as well.   :dash: :dash:


On a plus note, she has sparked my interest, so thanks for the review OP.

Offline Partyguy

Fresh as a daisy when I saw her and I spent a hell of a lot of time down there.

If there had been the slightest hint of a hygiene problem I would have said and have in fact given a negative review in the past for that very reason.

Offline toon972

First post I know (I will change that and start reviewing girls properly rather than just being a filthy leech, I promise) so feel free to take this with a massive pinch of salt but I saw Serena this week as I was in Newcastle and had read the reviews on here and ended up massively disappointed. She's great looking, has a great body and was enthusiastic but her personal hygiene left A LOT to be desired. Her arse and fanny just seriously ponged, which took RO/rimming etc off the table which I enjoy. It's partially my fault because I'm a cowardly twat who bottled asking her take a shower but still! She said she'd just come from her 'real' job but I have a horrible feeling she'd just come straight from another punt. Even if it was just the day job she should've showered first.

It was actually devastating because I have no doubt it could've been a brilliant punt other wise. I've been punting for 15+ years and have never gone back after a bad one, but I'm almost tempted to book her again.  :dash: :dash:

Been punting for 15+ years and then you decide to come out with this. Yeah right  :unknown: